Search results

1. Electronic Parking Brake / Door Lock Issue

Hi All, I have a 2018 Seat Leon Cupra 290 and I'm having a couple of issues with it. When auto hold is disabled, the electronic parking brake doesn't engage when turning off the ignition so I have to pull it up manually. There's been many times where I've forgotten to pull it up and it's just...
  2. Leon Cupra 290 2019 Resonator Removal Done

Hi Everyone. Yesterday, I took 2019 Leon Cupra 290 into a performance exhaust shop for a custom resonator removal to be done. I wanted the option to be able to re-install the resonator back into the exhaust system so a custom resonator delete was the only option as I don't have a welder. The...
  3. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Just a quick update - After all the issues I've been facing with this, I got hold of another VCDS cable and now everything is fine :)
  4. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Tried that, still having issues. I'm borrowing another genuine Ross-Tech cable from a friend this weekend so I'll let you know how I get on. If it works with his, i'll look at getting mine sorted with Ross-Tech.
  5. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Awesome thank you! I'll give that a try now bare with!
  6. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thanks for the info - I'll give it a shot.
  7. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thank you, no rush :)
  8. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

OK I ** think ** I've found the setting but it just comes up ERROR: Channel not available Please see screenshot below
  9. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

You're right, I cant get the interface to detect the car below 16.8... Thanks for the heads up
  10. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

OK thank you. Well I've now got VCDS 15.7 and 12.12 so hopefully they will work - I have a genuine Rosstech Cable Didn't want to upgrade to 17 yet just in case
  11. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thanks for that however, VCDS 16.8 doesn't show the actual channel numbers in the adaption section so not sure what it is! :(
  12. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thanks for the info on this but for some reason I cannot find that option in the drop down menu in VCDS 16.8. Can anyone point me in the correct direction please? I have a 2016 Leon FR
  13. Seat Leon SC 184 Titanium

Hi All, I've just had my new Seat Leon SC 184 Titanium delivered to me and I'm looking to install a Sub Woofer in the spare wheel well (No spare wheel!!) However, I do not want to cut into the looms at all and also want to keep the stock Navigation Head Unit (It's the head unit with 2 SD...
  14. Very near miss

The speed limit, which is 60mph (I have black box insurance) When I say Country Road, I mean an A-Road by the way
  15. Very near miss

Well mainly the first thing I have learned is that it was very risky. In future I'll slow down nearer to junction. Visual range was very good (around 250-300 meters) and I also had my main beams on too. The only reason I took that option is because I couldn't see another cars headlights...
  16. Very near miss

I've just had possibly one of the closest near misses of my time on the road... I was coming down a country lane and some idiot in a Renault pulled out on me from one of the side roads. I panicked and hit the brakes but my wheels locked (Unfortunately I have one of the only SEAT's without ABS...
  17. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

Yeah that's what I thought. I'm going to order all the stuff tomorrow from Farnell and hopefully have fully working Air Con / Fans by the end of the week. I've got a problem with the V68 Motor constantly getting stuck on Full Hot too so I've made sure it's at the cold position and disconnected...
  18. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

The cheaper way Just a quick question, I don't really mind the fans running on full constantly as can't really hear them over the radio. Would it be a bad idea not to use resistors and instead, wire it directly?
  19. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

I have a Ibiza 1.2 with the same problem and I'm going to apply this solution (Thank you!!) but there's one thing that I cannot get my head around with this. Will the high fan speed still work if the car needs it? **EDIT** I've just realized how this actually works - From what I can see, the...
  20. Air con not working correctly

Car's been sold now - It was never fixed as it wasn't worth it but was told it needed a re-gas
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise