Search results

1. nightflight

Sheffield?

Would anyone in/near Sheffield mind coding in my new USB socket to my 6J Ibiza?
  2. nightflight

**Guide** Removing Rear Bumper

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/guide-removing-rear-bumper.50/
  3. nightflight

Dark or Light?

Been having a play in photoshop trying to decide where to put a decal I've had my eye on, and while I was at it knocked up the original plan now that the sideskirts are fitted, but also had a little tinker to see what changing to an anthracite contrast scheme might look like. Thoughts...
  4. nightflight

Replacing rear wheel bearing

If I've understood it correctly, the Ibiza doesn't have a separate bearing and hub, and instead has an integrated bearing/hub assembly. So now my rear bearing is gone I need to buy a new assembly, undo the bolts from the old one, replace and tighten it all up again (also removing brakes etc...
  5. nightflight

? Sideskirts Fitting Instructions

Does anyone have a set they'd be able to scan for me? Mine didn't come with any and the bodyshop I'm using have asked if I can find a copy to save them time having to figure out where the different bits go
  6. nightflight

Rear Bumper Skirt Removal

Anyone removed their rear bumper skirt by any chance? It seems to be clipped in bloody well and just wondered if anyone had any pointers on how best to unclip it as my thumbs are killing me and i've not managed to unclip a single one yet. :lol:
  7. nightflight

SeatCupra.Net's Mk5 Ibiza Gallery

SC Adam's Candy White Ibiza SC Alan's Candy White Ibiza SC blackmagicibiza's Black Magic Ibiza SC Ceb's Candy White SC Facelift Charlotte's Candy White Ibiza SC CHRIIS' Candy White Ibiza SC Fannon's Luna Grey Ibiza SC GazEP3's Candy White Ibiza SC Gedz 55's Emocion Red Ibiza SC J400uk's...
  8. nightflight

Replacing wishbones

Girlys car got some advisories on the bushes last MOT, so it seems the sensible thing to do is to swap the whole wishbone units out. Just been quoted £200 to do it and the tracking. 1) is that about right 2) how difficult is it to do at home? I figure it's £70-80 for the wishbones, then i'll...
  9. nightflight

Cheap Cupra/Boc front bumper

http://www.autooutlet.es/Front-Bumper-Seat-Ibiza-Bocanegra just in case anyone wants one for their 1.2
  10. nightflight

What's broken? 1.4mpi (video inside)

Girly's car is running like a dog all of a sudden, Doesn't idle properly blipping the throttle results in the rev's dropping momentarily before rising Whats the order of attack?
  11. nightflight

FAO: People who have the USB Fitted as Standard

Would someone be so kind as to whip their headunit out and take a photo of the pinout diagram on the rear of the unit for me. I've got a USB module sat waiting to be installed but I can't find a diagram of what i'm supposed to wire where!
  12. nightflight

*Guide* Filter Replacement Part Numbers

Article now located in the resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/filter-replacement-part-numbers.80/
  13. nightflight

What colour is this?

Could someone please tell me what colour my girlfriends mk3 is so I can get some touch up paint for it. The build sticker's buried under the interior plastics at the minute whilst I sort some leaks out and girly needs something to do in between making me cups of tea.
  14. nightflight

Rust?

How big a deal is it? Girly's got her heart set on a mk3 ibiza. The one we've looked at has about 3-4 inch of rust in the typical spot by the windscreen and a small patch on the rear arch. Everything else about it is really good though Dealbreaker? How much are we looking at to put it...
  15. nightflight

What Mods Should I Do To My Ibiza? The List

LED Interior Lights: White Exterior Lights: http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=305840 Cupra Headlights: FR Grille: OEM Sideskirts: OEM Spoiler: 3dr: 5dr: Smoked Side Repeaters: Lowering Springs: Coilovers: Underseat Storage: Extra Glovebox: Fan...
  16. nightflight

2012 Facelift Rear Lights

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/2012-facelift-rear-lights.15/
  17. nightflight

Blue mk5 Owners

clicky
  18. nightflight

Soft Paint

Has anyone found a cloth soft enough to touch their Ibiza with? I've just spent this afternoon getting rid of the worst of the spiderwebs and some of the RDSs with some g3 scratch remover (bloody good stuff too, easy to use by hand) Managed to buff it off with a glass polishing cloth wrapped...
  19. nightflight

MY09 1.6tdi Recall?

Apparently there's a recall to put some kind of protective thingy on and an ecu update. Mine's going in on tuesday to be done, just wondering if anyone's more clued up than the lovely lady at the stealers? Guessing it's fairly important as both dealers i've had contact with have called up...
  20. nightflight

Weird beep when starting...

Every now and then when I start the car up it'll make a weird beep for a reason I can't fathom It's not the high-pitched "bing" you get when low on fuel or the temperature is below 4^c, it's not the repeated bing when your seatbelt isn't on. It's a lower pitched "boop", definitely not the same...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.