Search results

1. andy17

Adam's 2003 Ibiza. FACELIFTED, Coilovers, BBS Split Rims!

Perfect timing with the car lowered, gonna look goood
  2. andy17

Alexz360's New Ibiza :) New Wheels In Progress :D

Doh...thats what you get for glancing i guess :whistle: they look smart, dont envy you with all that sanding though! You will have to get the cupra now just to show off the wheels after all the work;)
  3. andy17

Andys Glacier Blue Ibiza Tdi

good idea, never thought about that. will probably do the same! yep, have to agree its the best mod so far. Put them in at the weekend, so much comfier to sit on (no saw back after an hour) and look 10 times better. May have to spray my centre console same colour as yours :think: ;)
  4. andy17

the wheels will look great similar to that golf, will take some time though what car are you after now?
  5. andy17

My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Prefacelift aero kit looks pretty nice, dont think ive seen one with the front bumper before. Look forward to progress :)
  6. andy17

exactly the same, only took us half a year to think about getting some again, hopefully going to fit them tomorrow if the weather is ok [:@] ;) What did you do with your old ones? dno if there worth putting on ebay cant imagine they are in high demand Cracked my undertray today doing...
  7. andy17

Whoes got the oldest MK4?

30th April 2002, close
  8. andy17

Is this normal?

Raised on both sides 02 reg
  9. andy17

Is this normal?

Will have a look at mine tomorrow (02)
  10. andy17

Facelift front really looks great, Jordanmk3 seems to have the mods all planned for you cant really think of anything else
  11. andy17

Usually go for shell 'fuelsave' these days or Tesco but the price is never the same especially tesco seem to yoyo between 1.359 and 1.379. Shell has been around 1.389 for a few months. Went to Knowsley safari today and seemed to be the only one leaving still with a rear wiper after going...
  12. andy17

Heater fan only working on speed 4

I am having a similar problem my fans only work on 3&4. When on 0-2 there is a draft coming through which gets stronger as going faster. I was going to replace the resistor but after reading up this seems to cause the fan to only work on 4. Didn't think about it being the switch until...
  13. andy17

Car looks really nice, aero rear end is great. Starfish alloys would look amazing
  14. andy17

Signed up to fuelly the other day, more to keep track of how much i spend on fuel but not doing to bad mpg wise either http://www.fuelly.com/driver/andytomlin/ibiza Not done anything to the car lost interest a little (and skint) but the flame is starting to light up again
  15. andy17

The rear bumper looks really good mate, and the exhaust sound quality to
  16. andy17

Blanco92's Ibiza Mk4 1.2 - RIP.

seems like a very wise move...slightly jelous ;)
  17. andy17

Yeah it does mate, your car is prety much how i want mine :happy: well somecunt nicked them last night, from outside my house of all places :doh: more pissed off than i thought even though i expected it oh yeah and cheers :D
  18. andy17

the ibiza that got me hooked

Nice choice on the wheels mate, look good I got mine done at http://www.nationalalloys.co.uk/ although it might be to far from yorkshire? Cost £160 but they cant balance them
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.