Search results

1. Fuel Guage and Climate Temperature not working

took the instrument panel out. took the cover of the back. took out the curcit board with the dials. put some paper between the dials and the boatd on the side of the green plug so that i could get to all the solders. reheated all one by one adding a tiny blob of solder. rebuilt instrument...
  2. Lumpy idle when cold

Did some searching and found out that the lumpy idle was a common problem with the early vw130 pd.went to the local vw dealers.the technician said it was a softwere issue and it was sorted once the ecu was updated.most cars came in under warranty.i asked if he can sort mine out, he said i would...
  3. Lumpy idle when cold

no mate .if it was the glow plugs it would do it for 20 seconds max.this runs lumpy till it hits about 90 degrees temp then its smooth.
  4. Lumpy idle when cold

2002 IBIZA 130 TDI SPORT the car runs very lumpy when cold. The engine wobbles like its misfiring. When it gets to running temp it runs smooth. Had it checked out and it’s coming up with nothing. Everything is working fine. No codes at all. ANY IDEAS?
  5. Fuel Guage and Climate Temperature not working

Thanx for the help. Do i resolder the pins for both the plugs ?
  6. Fuel Guage and Climate Temperature not working

I have an IBIZA 2002 130 TDI SPORT a few months ago my low coolant warning buzzer started playing up and light has been going off.This happens even when the car is cold. Today my fuel gauge worked when it wanted to and then dropped to empty. The outside temp stopped reading on the climate...
  7. HELP.coolant temp light flashing

yes thats the one,extra is oil temp and battery
  8. HELP.coolant temp light flashing

I have a 2002 ibiza 130 TDI sport.reacently it started beeping 3 times and then the red light constantly flashes in the temp guage.the car dose not overheat.it does this even when the temp is low.i checked coolant level which is fine.i replaced the 2 pin temp sensor. the header tank dose not...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.