Search results

1. redreligion

When did you order, when is it arriving?

Had word today that my VZ3 has finally arrived in the UK and will be at the dealership within the next 10-14 days; must’ve been on Aquarius Ace! Hopefully lots more of you are getting the same good news. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. redreligion

Had word today from the dealer that my VZ3 is finally out of the factory and at the port waiting to be loaded onto a ship. Ordered mid-May and confirmed build week of 32. Hopefully a good sign that they may be starting to plough through the backlogs… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. redreligion

Ordered a VZ3 late May and was also given a confirmed build week of 32. I’m getting exactly the same info as you from CUPRA- it’s half built, awaiting parts they don’t have, and no timescale on when it’s likely to be finished… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. redreligion

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

He got high 20s and when I took it for a spin once it had been delivered, I noticed it was still in Cupra mode...! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. redreligion

Well, it took six and a half months from order to delivery, but last night I FINALLY got my hands on my 300 (once the delivery driver had replaced a punctured rear tyre on the way [emoji35]) Very impressed so far, it drives fantastically and looks the business... [emoji106] Sent from my...
  6. redreligion

This sounds depressingly familiar... My car has now been sitting at the UK port for more than two weeks, apparently “waiting for a transporter.” No-one seems to be able to give me a straight answer about when the car will be ready. I wouldn’t mind so much were it not for the fact that I ordered...
  7. redreligion

Just been on the phone to Seat to get an update on my build. I ordered at the beginning of October, and it’s sitting as unconfirmed build week 6 at the moment, BUT they told me that every Cupra built in 2018 will have the virtual cockpit...
  8. redreligion

So, after getting an email reply from SEAT UK saying the Cupra R won't be available to order until the first half of 2018, and the matte grey colour won't be available to UK customers, I bit the bullet and ordered a Cupra 300 yesterday. The spec I went for is: 5 door Monsoon Grey Bucket...
  9. redreligion

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

So, do we think "available at the end of 2017" means they'll start taking orders then, or the first deliveries will be then? I'm about six weeks away from ordering a 300, but this has muddied the waters a bit...!
  10. redreligion

Yeah it would be sooner, but Spaniards being Spaniards, they need to shut the factory in August to have a lie down...! ;-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. redreligion

FINALLY got round to putting my order in today, and I'm getting impatient already...! Cupra 280 5 door Nevada white Manual Black/grey bucket seats Side skirts Sunroof SEAT sound system & space saver Should get to the dealership at around the time I get back from 4 months overseas with work, so...
  12. redreligion

Cheers guys. I was hoping that wasn't the case, but you can't have everything I suppose...! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. redreligion

Sorry for the noddy question guys, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer for this...! Can us guys in the UK order the bucket seats in alcantara, as opposed to full leather? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. redreligion

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Apologies if this has already been covered by anyone (I did trawl back through the thread, but my skim reading ability isn't the best!), but.... I popped into my local dealership yesterday to take a look at their showroom Cupra 280 in the flesh, and was told that they're very shortly going to...
  15. redreligion

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Just been in to my local dealership here in Lincoln to ask when they're expecting their Demo etc... They're sure it's FWD only, and said that the list of options is actually pretty small, which I'm hoping suggests that it'll come fairly well loaded as standard. I reckon it also supports the 'DSG...
  16. redreligion

squeeky turbo

Hi Lee, just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this? I think I've got similar symptoms (slight squealing iunder hard acceleration, but no apparent loss in boost) so did a search on here & came across your thread!
  17. redreligion

To Stage 2+ Or Not?

Yeah Awesome recently recruited someone to update their webpage etc iirc, and I think they've only just re-launched it. They're local to me so I'm planning to order all the bits I want in one job lot when I get back (ITG, Sportlines, Milltek TBE, RS4 valve, THS i/c, APR HPFP and possibly their...
  18. redreligion

To Stage 2+ Or Not?

Ken when are you thinking of taking the plunge then? I'm also running P-Torque's stage 1 map (and very impressed I am with it too), and I'm planning to go to 2+ in August when I get back from working abroad, so I'd be really interested to know your thoughts on whatever magic Will manages to work...
  19. redreligion

Finally got a picture of my Supercopa!

You got a good deal from Stockport Lookers??!! Wow! I used to work next door to them and they weren't exactly renowned for their generosity...! Lol. Nice car though mate, looks awesome :D
  20. redreligion

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Unbelievable............. ;)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members