Search results

1. Lovely mk4 for sale

Well she's gone and I'm absolutely heartbroken That car has seen me through thick n thin in all weathers Got my wife to hospital when it had been snowing for nearly a month none stop to give birth, brought my 2 babies home been to each end of the country I won't lie I was attached and I shed a...
  2. Egr light

Alls sorted today Been to awesome got the map and egr light is now gone F**k me a map brings these cars to life
  3. Egr light

West Yorkshire, I'm booked in at awesome
  4. Egr light

Ok well it's booked in on the 21st for sorting for the new owner so he's going to be a happy chappy then getting a free remap
  5. Egr light

So my egr is blanked and the light is on, anyway apart from a remap to turn the light off?
  6. Lovely mk4 for sale

Provisionally sold Deposit received
  7. Esp???

My mate had this and it was the vnt turbo The vanes move so u always can make boost and when they stick it causes the issues you've experienced
  8. Lovely mk4 for sale

Just a little update over the last couple of weeks my drivers window tint peeled Rang the tint place and they're replacing it under warranty But as shades are different they're also going to replace the passenger one so they match, Cracking customer service So the new owner will benefit on...
  9. Lovely mk4 for sale

Bump
  10. Lovely mk4 for sale

Bump
  11. Heater blowers not working? Climatronic system

Mines been fine ever since it was replaced
  12. Lovely mk4 for sale

Fresh 12 month mot now on the car needed a tyre and some windscreen wipers Pretty chuffed at that
  13. Lovely mk4 for sale

Mods still not approved for sale thread Bit crap ain't it
  14. Kandy white ibiza FR

Lowered the price slightly by £250
  15. Lovely mk4 for sale

Lowered the price by £250 to make it abit more competitive
  16. Lovely mk4 for sale

Seat sport strut brace is currently getting re sprayed in Kandy white as the red had peeled, photos to follow when I pick it up Friday
  17. Kandy white ibiza FR

Fresh pics taken today: Seat sport strut brace is in for repaint as well in body colour so just waiting on that to come back Pistonheads link: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/seat/ibiza/seat-ibiza-fr-tdi/4915086
  18. Kandy white ibiza FR

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/seat/ibiza/seat-ibiza-fr-tdi/4915086 I pulled it from sale before as i had a change in circumstances, well those circumstances have changed for the last time so I've listed it again Any interest give us a pm email or call
  19. Lovely mk4 for sale

How slow are the mods for approving for sale threads
  20. Lovely mk4 for sale

Pics just taken 5 mins ago White cupra dial matt
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.