Search results

1. rod the sod

Silly insurance companys..

It's with Adrian flux brokers! Green light we just as cheap an had track day insurance!
  2. rod the sod

Silly insurance companys..

Mine is £540 with all mods and like for like replacement if damage! i though that was cheap
  3. rod the sod

Hybrid black magic derv - with a touch of colour!

LOL! too b honest i am going to keep it as it is! as soon as i start taking bits off i will need to change the ecu etc. i suppose i have the strut braces and anti roll bar but cant be dealing with doing the interior again lol!
  4. rod the sod

Hey, here are some more pics of the car as it stands now
  5. rod the sod

Josh h, would love to interior swop lol but I haven't got the time I am affraid! It's on 120k, but is a sweet as a nut! Clutch and a load of work got done before I bought it I am just in the middle of welding up a bed for it! Hoping to do south of France this summer!
  6. rod the sod

The new purchase....... ...... So time to sell the car!! was thinking of starting around £4250 ono!? any ideas? Car is back on the audi 6 spokes!
  7. rod the sod

Rust

Stokie, does look shiny mate, nice one!
  8. rod the sod

Rust

Will check out that thread now mcd90, cheers Believe it or not, when I had the d90s on in my sig picture if didn't scrape at all! Would just bottom out all the time lol!
  9. rod the sod

Rust

has anyone got rust problems? Mine is on Rear arches, front arches and outer b pillars!? Only a spots but annoying!!!!!
  10. rod the sod

It gets alot worse with the shortened spring and lower on the front! i will not get getting 16s again, lol! i quite fancy those calibre vintage bbs reps!
  11. rod the sod

hey mate, they are 8j with ET around 15 including the adapters. 195 40 r16 tyres. i got custom springs made up from a place called spring coil ltd. Front was about 5 coils up from the bottom and the rear to match! just a heads up but the car was an absolute nightmare to drive day to day...
  12. rod the sod

Should I get new top mounts for new coilovers?

I was advised to do it all the same time, but i didnt. my car has now done 112k on the same OEM set of top mounts I think its pot luck to b honest so i would advise to change them!
  13. rod the sod

revo and egr valve

It depends if u want to pay for them to do it! I would personally do it myself!
  14. rod the sod

revo and egr valve

Do all your mods before remap! just means everything is running smoooth!
  15. rod the sod

Green fluid leak!?

Will try the air con! te b honest it has never worked since i have had the car almost 3 years ago lol! lucky we havent had a warm summer lol! All the gearbox etc seem all ok!!
  16. rod the sod

revo and egr valve

Blank it off and remap would be better!
  17. rod the sod

Green fluid leak!?

I have checked all the power steering system, all is fine and the stering is as normal! really stumped! will wait until something breaks i suppose!
  18. rod the sod

Green fluid leak!?

Hey, just had a good examine of my car and the mystery green fluid still remains a mystery i am afraid! car drives fine tho !! WIERD
  19. rod the sod

Green fluid leak!?

Wicked, will look tonight or tomoro! And keep you posted! Thanks
  20. rod the sod

Green fluid leak!?

No lights on dash at all! Steering is fine too! Weird one!!