Search results

1. betts

cdl engine issues

Thanks for your help guys, I will get to the bottom of it even if it kills me
  2. betts

cdl engine issues

I think it only happens once the car is warm but I'll check the pcv valve later
  3. betts

cdl engine issues

I've changed the plugs and coil packs but still got the same problem
  4. betts

cdl engine issues

Hi, I've had to replace the engine in my cupra and I've put a cdl engine from a golf r in it but the car seems to have an intermittent missfire and when coming to a stop the revs rise to about 2.5k before slowly dropping down to a normal idle, is there anything that needs changing over to the...
  5. betts

cupra engine needed

Cheers guys ill have a look
  6. betts

cupra engine needed

Hi all, I'm in desperate need of an engine for my cupra, to cut a long story short mine is dead. Does anybody know anyone selling an engine or somewhere I can get hold of one? Cheers
  7. betts

poorly cupra

Thanks for the help guys, robdf2 I thought you were leaving the cupra fold years ago
  8. betts

poorly cupra

Cheers mate
  9. betts

poorly cupra

I thought the plugs straight away but I didn't realise that it would make the engine mangement flash for abit, thanks for your help anyway
  10. betts

poorly cupra

I was on my way home from work in the early hours of this morning, anyway I joined a dual carrige way and gave the car abit of full power and the car seemed like it was holding back/miss firing for a few seconds or so and the engine management light flashed for a about 20 seconds and then...
  11. betts

cheap spoilers ebay

I have a cheap replica and paid about £40 for it
  12. betts

cheap spoilers ebay

I have that spoiler on my car and it fits fine, definatley worth doing
  13. betts

cupra stage2

Thanks for your help guys, stage 2 it is then
  14. betts

Pre FL Skirts & Spoiler

Standard springs mate
  15. betts

cupra stage2

HpHi all, I'm thinking of going stage2 on the cupra but i have a few questions before I take the plunge. 1, is it worth going stage2 as far as gains are concerned , I already have a p-flo fitted and I'm about to purchase a downpipe with decat, my car made 315bhp on p-torque rollers with stage1...
  16. betts

Pre FL Skirts & Spoiler

This is my replica pre facelift spoiler
  17. betts

Spoiler Help!

I brought an ebay replica for £40 and £40 to have painted and cant tell the differance,so all in all a big saving
  18. betts

Cupra Cambelt Question

The bottom tensioner failed on my car at 3 years(19000 miles) resulting in 16 bent valves and a £2500 bill so yes I would say get it done sooner rather than later
  19. betts

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Spent the afternoon cleaning the car
  20. betts

my mk2 leon cupra

Cheers al, I prefer the facelift one if im honest
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise