Search results

1. runnerpart2

Brake discs mtec vs piranah???

The black comes off straight away from the contact area's, but I'm looking at Piranha because the reviews on MTec are that they rust to all over in a matter of weeks and the Piranha come already Treated. I know that you can pay MTec £25 when buying them. Its really a coin toss but the reviews...
  2. runnerpart2

Brake discs mtec vs piranah???

Hi I'm pricing up some brake discs for my Cupra and I torn between getting a set of Piranha and MTec discs in black, I am looking to see if anyone has any reviews on these brake discs as I'm looking for dimpled and grooved one in Black. Thanks in Advance
  3. runnerpart2

Car won't start Glow Plugs (Cylinder 2)

Well I've ran it down the street and was able to bump start the car, it fired up no problem no coughing or spluttering once it fired up. I'm a little suprised it started in all honesty as I didn't think that it would start without a source of ignition, as the glow plugs are a bit dickie. I am...
  4. runnerpart2

Car won't start Glow Plugs (Cylinder 2)

Hey Guys My car has had a slight problem with starting for the last few months but Ive but that down to the cold weather but today it wont turn over. When I try to get it to start it acts as if the battery is dying which sets the alarm off but I tested the battery and the reading...
  5. runnerpart2

Cupra R bumpers Breaking

Hey Guys I'm thinking of changing my cars bumpers over from Cupra Tdi over to Cupra R, just wondering if anyone has done this before and a rough price including respraying. Also if anyone is breaking there Seat Leon Cupra R let me know. Thanks
  6. runnerpart2

looking at getting a 150 bhp leon.

They are good cars I've owned 7 Cupra 6 of those being Cupra Tdi 150
  7. runnerpart2

Remap Predicted Figures???

Seat Leon Cupra 1.9 TDi currently running at 181.8hp and 345ft lb torque How much power should I be expecting to get out of my cupra tdi but protecting the clutch as much as possible :whistle: Loads of little mods but these are the main ones Turbo back custom exhaust 2.5" Hybrid...
  8. runnerpart2

Cupra 2004 1.9 TDi Dyno Run

Logs i'm not sure what you mean a can you explain?
  9. runnerpart2

Dodgy Dyno Reading HYBRID TURBO???

Hi Dan You seem to be the only one replying to my posts :P Can you see my confusion with figures, it was mapped & Dyno tested with figures of 198 bhp & 326ft lbs but since that run it's had a straight exhaust, SFS pancake pipe, deleted Egr, Hybrid turbo fitted which I wasn't 100% aware...
  10. runnerpart2

Dodgy Dyno Reading HYBRID TURBO???

Hey Guys Well as I mentioned I had my car Dyno proved today, one of the things that made me think today was my low bhp figures my car was giving out, 182hp, it's been remapped. When it was Dyno Run this morning Peter (RS Tuning Leeds) looked confused as he asked if it had an upgraded...
  11. runnerpart2

Which Modifications Make The Best Gains?

Hi mate Just found out some interesting information, just wondering out of Curiosity would a bigger turbo on the effect how much Torque or BHP or both. I just spoke to the guy who I bought the car off he had mentioned he fitted a Hybrid turbo to the car but when I inspected the turbo it...
  12. runnerpart2

Cupra 2004 1.9 TDi Dyno Run

Hey Guys Ive had my Leon Cupra 1.9 TDi about 18months bought the car when it was quoted at 200bhp ish, over this time I found the original owner who had a video on YouTube running at 198HP & 440 Nm (326 ft lbs) Torque. Since this time I've had a few modification that wud improve the...
  13. runnerpart2

Hmmmmmm well I think top end a Civic wud have me but off the mark they always seem to not stay with me even tho they can rev really high, I don't know if I want remap my car as it's already been done. Ru places like RS Tuning able to do little tweaks or are they only after looking to do a whole...
  14. runnerpart2

http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/Runnerpart2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf620bddb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/Runnerpart2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf4daecc5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 I feel a little embarrassed :confused:
  15. runnerpart2

Well I'm just a little confused as I have owned 6 Cupra Tdi and out of them all in terms of figures this is the supposedly has the lowest BHP but one of the highest Torque out puts. The Turbo is massively aggressive but it is for sure a Garrett Turbo which comes as standard with these, I am...
  16. runnerpart2

Well well well I've jut been to RS Tuning Leeds to have my car Dyno tested and the figures are in, sadly my car is only running at 181.8HP & 345ft lbs of Torque. I don't know if I am 100% convinced that it's only running at 182hp, the guy doing the power run was a bit confused asking me about...
  17. runnerpart2

what have you done to your car today ?

Gave it a service oil, filters and topped up everything else, Castrol Edge oil and topped the fuel off with 50ml of Millers ecomax also too it for a spin around M62 & A1 70mph getting 50MPG
  18. runnerpart2

Adjustable Drop Links

Thanks i thought the same as i had fitted it both ways and there didnt seem to be any difference i was just checking as i was just fiting them as i took them off but the rubbers didnt look right, the car seems sturdy now.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise