Search results

1. Reliability Poll

09 plate 1.9 TDI Sport now done 33k only problems were electrical wiring issue to one of window motors cause it to only motor full down but not up again! Fixed under warranty. Barrie
  2. Help 1.9 or1.6 tdi

I have a 1.9 TDI Sport which i have run for two years now (32k) with no issues or problems. No dpf :D best mpg was 67.5 and i average 55-58. Barrie:D
  3. MK5 FR Economy

My MK5 TDI sport has the 1.9 TDI PD engine with 24K on the clock now,i usually get 55mpg+ but i have had a 67.9 mpg a while ago.:-o Barrie:D
  4. Second Service - WHAT?

My first service at 10k was £128 This was my second service at 20k! Barrie:D
  5. Second Service - WHAT?

Just had my 20K service on my Mk 5 1.9 TDI sport it came to £188. Hope this helps. Barrie:D
  6. What's your average MPG?

Average 58, worst 38, best 67.5. 1.9TDI sport Barrie:D
  7. P/ex or selling price for 1.6 tdi???

I was only offered £8.5K for my 1.9 TDI 5dr sport(09 plate) with 14k on it!:scary: I was looking to change to a FR CR TDI of the same spec, 18K!:birdy: A nice car but not that nice. Needless to say i didn,t bother!! Barrie:D
  8. E/S AC/SE/Eco/Good Stuff/Sport Register

1) SC16v - Sport SC 1.4 - Black Magic 2) char_baby - Sport SC 1.4- Candy White (black alloys ) 3) Markmeus - Sport SC 1.6 CR-TDI - Emocion Red 4) nightflight - Sport 5dr 1.6 CR-TDI - Ada Blue 5) dontbother1979 - Sport SC 1.4- Candy White (black alloys) 6) chrwh - Sport SC 1.6 - Candy White...
  9. Sport Engines

I reckon that the best Sport engine is the 1.9TDI..:p:p:p It has decent pace and good mpg,oh and no DPF! But i would say that wouldn't i;) Barrie:D
  10. Ibiza Fr grille prices?

Bought mine at Sere motors too! £46 inc p&p![B)] David is a top bloke, great service.:thumbup: Barrie:D
  11. Buying FR TDI

Yes, it has the dreaded DPF:censored:! Barrie:D
  12. Buying FR TDI

I personally think that the FR TDI CR is quite over priced. On the plus side the engine is smooth and with plenty of torque. The 6 speed box is nice, but to me seemed to be a close ratio box rather than a 5 speed with an overdriven 6th gear. The stealer i visited speced a car for me totaling...
  13. First service

[B)] No DPF then!:clap: Barrie:D
  14. First service

You are right Andy! i just checked my logbook, and the dash lights too! it is a mystery! On my mpg i got 60.7 today on a 2 hour motorway run to London. It seems to be better now the weather is warmer. Lowest is 49 highest was 64! Barrie:D
  15. First service

My 1.9TDI Sport MY09 has a BLS engine code, so i think because its an EU4 engine it wont have a DPF.. Maybe Bigman75 has a different engine to my car?:shrug: Here is some stuff i found.... Making particulate filters compulsory The emissions standards are always technology-neutral, which...
  16. First service

I maybe i am wrong, but thought only the Ecomotive and the 1.6 TDi CR has a DPF?:think: 1.9TDI = EU4 1.6TDI CR =EU5.:shrug: Techie? Barrie:D
  17. Centre console armrest

I would have to say that having looked at the Armster one i would stil go for the OEM one. The attachment of the arm to the floor is very sturdy, i have used it for over 11 k now no wobbles or anything coming loose. The OEM one is adjustable with a button at the front. I find it easy enough to...
  18. Centre console armrest

I'm sorry to say that you will lose the use of the rear cup holder,but the lid does flip up on the armrest to reveal a good storage area All your handy work is covered up by the new trim. Sorry i didn't take any pics, as i was trying to get finished before my wife came home and found our week...
  19. Centre console armrest

I fitted one last year to my TDI Sport, it is all pretty straight forward and comes with decent instructions. the only issues i had, was that you will need to cut a hole in the rear cup holder base for the arm to attach to the floor. A tool like a Dremel would be best, but i didn't have one! So...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise