Search results

1. Prev

Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

I will answer that question when I get home but I have some alloys like them on my Evo 8MR ive built. They can be painted as well because mine are now black.
  2. Prev

Did the mile drag in 22.4sec's last night in my ML63.
  3. Prev

Had a quick drag race at lunch. The only car I could beat my mates VW rabbit in was a Audi TDI le mans thing.
  4. Prev

Dont bother with the Fiesta. My mate has a fully tuned VW Rabbit GTi. He has dropped the R36 engine in it along with twin turbo. With everything he has done its now an R3. Its so quick its just silly but its awesome.
  5. Prev

The one you have won is the car. Im on about the Merc Jeep.
  6. Prev

Ive been playing this every night since Saturday. I was lucky due to playing online first with my mates. This gave me a head start on money side of things. So first car was an Evo 8MR. Havent done it up to the hills yet but it destroys most cars it meets. Its got a small issue that if you...
  7. Prev

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Im online most nights for a bit playing, COD4, COD:WaW, BF: Bad Company, BF: 1943, PGR4, Dirt 2, halo 3 and halo: ODST plus others. Tag is Prev360
  8. Prev

Intresting review of the new Ibiza Cupra on Pistonheads.

Im not a fan of any autospastic gearboxes. 5 or 6 on the floor for me. Drove my mates R32 with DSG and truely hated the experience. Drove my Dads 911 with that stupid tiptronic crap in it also horrible. Drove my mates 911, same year and model with 6 speed manual and it felt like a different car...
  9. Prev

Intresting review of the new Ibiza Cupra on Pistonheads.

Not sure if this is the right place but nice little review. http://www.pistonheads.com/roadtests/doc.asp?c=47&i=20279 Got to agree with the review, who wants a seven speed auto in a hot hatch. Six on the floor would be my choice.
  10. Prev

What do you guys think of my Mk3 Cupra.

Looks nice. Seen it driving around, here there and everywhere. You've got further with your modding than I did. I did the handling on my old cupra then got bored.
  11. Prev

Ladies and Gents i present the first pics of the Mk3 Beeza Cupra (56k warning)

My old Beeza looks gorgeous. I miss it. Good job mate she is looking cleaner than ever. The sticker about the cupra badge is the nurburgring and I got it at the nurburgring. I think you should leave the sticker craig. Its the car's pride that it completed a lap of the hardest most brutal...
  12. Prev

insurance?

I was with Bell insurance which was £1300 a year fully comp on my Ibiza Cupra. 21 with 3 ncb and 1 sp30. Just got my skyline and its £1300 all mods declared with adrian flux.
  13. Prev

Abs & Traction

My ABS/traction control light is currently stuck on but ive put it down to the fact I need new brake pads. Thats what it was last time. Isnt it like a saftey thing so that if you have no pads it doesnt ruin the discs??
  14. Prev

Genuine Seat Mudflaps fit round the Cupra's trimmings?

Ive got front and rear mud flaps on my Cupra both have the little seat sign on them ill try and find a picture.
  15. Prev

0-60 times

Not that accurate but I have video from inside my car and we worked out that standard my Ibiza was doing between 6.3 - 6.7, 0-60. If I can get the video off my phone ill post it up.
  16. Prev

Terminal Understeer

My cars lowered and I dont find I have problems with understeer, my problem is the backend it kicks out like the car is rear wheel drive. If I go in to a corner fast enough I can pretty much get a drift round the corner and snap it back again. Its blooming wierd if you ask me.
  17. Prev

Guernsey Car meet.

Haha yeah we started of from Albert Pier which is right in the main habour in St Peter Port. We then worked are way from there to L'ancresse cafe, only to find it closed. We then head round the coast to Vazon kiosk for a bite to eat and drink.
  18. Prev

Guernsey Car meet.

Thanks people. Yeah it was a nice day and had a good turn out. Yeah that would be my mate Justin who was'nt happy with were I stopped. If you look closely midway through the cars is a ford Escot which wasnt in the convoy just some poor bloke who got stuck there. The Transit van is...
  19. Prev

Guernsey Car meet.

Luckily for me the car meet I organized was blessed with great weather so we had a good turn out. Here are some of the pics for the Channel Island Car Scene meet. Thanks Prev
  20. Prev

Uh Oh! Warning Lights Finally!

Anyone figure what this was as exactly the same problem happened to my cupra yesterday. TCS is just switched off and I the button does nothing.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.