Search results

1. drue1

K1

its down to the k1 or megane 250 cup.ive test drove the 250 and boy what a car.im going to find a k1 and give that a test run and see
  2. drue1

K1

cool cheers for the info.i will now have a look for one i like cheers stewart
  3. drue1

strugers1..leonidas for sale.. bmw 330d has been purchase pics inside

you love your diesels fella. looking good
  4. drue1

K1

so why have i found ones that are tsi or fsi or a GENUINE K1 fsi http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Leon-Petrol-2-0-K1-CUPRA-TSI-5-DOOR-1-SEAT-SERVIC-/320743072292?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4aadc6e224 tsi...
  5. drue1

K1

Ive been looking on the net for a k1.what is the best one to go for ?is it the tsi or fsi and what to look out for when looking for one cheers guys
  6. drue1

Xbox Live Gamer tags

ive just got my xbox 360 and live mine is DRUE10
  7. drue1

new motor (not to anyones likings) HEHE

i will get it on the rollers and see but from the paperwork and spec of the engine i would say its not far off stu u will see...........................well hear me:lol::lol: cheers for the comments all.as i said if the cupra r was not so far from my price range i would of had one but i did...
  8. drue1

new motor (not to anyones likings) HEHE

as the cupra r was way out of my price range so i went for this astra coupe turbo running 300bhp what do ya think:D:D
  9. drue1

seat alhambra buying guide

ive done a search for a buying guide but cant find anything.im after the 1.9 tdi pd engine one.2000 plus can anyone let me know what to look out for cheers
  10. drue1

good holiday m8y but car is written off:cry::cry:
  11. drue1

looking sweet as fella and glad your happy with the strut brace
  12. drue1

Brad's Seat leon TDI project, end of an era!!

Rims look sweet m8y
  13. drue1

rough idle

try cleaning the throttle body first and see how that gets on.there is some info on here on how to clean it
  14. drue1

my car

its all good done a few bits and bobs.rims will be the next thing to put on the motor. your not that far from me.we meet up when i get back off my holidays
  15. drue1

Which Wheels?

be different and go for some thing else;)
  16. drue1

seat leon 20v turbo new pics

cheers guys.i did notice a bit smoother,and dv is louder;)i allways like to be different from the rest and emdee i will get them sorted when i get back off my holidays:funk::funk:
  17. drue1

New Springs/Shocks

here you go but ive only done 20 odd miles so it still needs to settle
  18. drue1

New Springs/Shocks

i will pop out in a mo and take a pic but ive not got my 18inch rims on yet as im waiting to get some tyres
  19. drue1

seat leon 20v turbo new pics

:lol::lol:after some post and a good read up i sorted it in the end yesterday and i borrowed a drill to fit the brace
  20. drue1

New Springs/Shocks

i went 40mm with my car and its the same as yours.ive got 18inch rims to go on and i think it will sit just right.nice ride and goes over speed humps fine even with all my kids in the back.i went for the jom 40mm kit from DPM site on here;);)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.