Search results

1. h47kin

Newry meet

Between 8 and 8.30 would be a sensible enough I imagine!
  2. h47kin

Newry meet

Says on fb 21.30....sounds a bit late to be starting so might go a bit earlier. What time you thinking?
  3. h47kin

Newry meet

Thanks just found it. Going to go up later
  4. h47kin

Newry meet

Cool. Any links to it? I think I will take a spin up to it
  5. h47kin

Newry meet

Is there many guys from here going tonight? Who's organising it? Haven't heard of it at all except on here
  6. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Another wee update. Got my Curpa R valance and new exhaust fitted last week. EGR delete and EGR cooler delete is here ready to bolt on. So I will hopefully get that done along with refurbishing the lights over Christmas. Wheels are lying here split again so need to get them cleaned up before...
  7. h47kin

Newry meet

What time is sprucefield at on Sunday? Might go for a run
  8. h47kin

How to - Gloss Black Pillar Covers - Day 1

I did this mod recently. The C-pillars are a pain in the ass, but this thread was a massive help. Thanks.
  9. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Will send you a pm with the prices here now. yeah it is the Cupra R exhaust surround
  10. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Yeah the front end was 'cool' many moons ago but yeah it was time for a change.
  11. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Thanks mate. Yeah it's a bit more subtle than before.
  12. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Well time for a long overdue update. First things first, i gave the car a full service. Decided to fit a ITG filter that I got at handy money while I was at it. The rear shocks final gave up after several year of abuse so I got a new pair of Biltsteins fitted. Old verses new! Then I...
  13. h47kin

h47kin's mk2 leon!

Well it's been along time since i've been active on here! Never sold that car after all so i thought I would update this thread. I sort of lost interest in the car when I came back. And during my final year of uni I had very little time to spend looking after the car so it started to roughen...
  14. h47kin

interior fan problem

Sorry i don't. I just walked into may local vw beaker and asked for a second hand one. It was much easier that way for me.
  15. h47kin

interior fan problem

Put another fan resistor in. €5 and a 3min job
  16. h47kin

interior fan problem

thanks, got it sorted anyway
  17. h47kin

interior fan problem

Is this it? or am i completely wrong?
  18. h47kin

interior fan problem

Hi guys believe it or not im only getting around to fixing this now. Where exactly is the control unit? is it connected to the fan or is it separate altogether? Thanks in advance.
  19. h47kin

Fans dont turn off?? seat leon tdi mk2

sorry, i don't it's been a long time since i had the problem
  20. h47kin

Fans dont turn off?? seat leon tdi mk2

Hi mate i dont have a picture. but the sensor is suppose to attach to the front bumper on the passenger side. The problem seems to be that the sensor falls of it's mounting on the front bumper and then get pulled off by a speed ramp or something....I found to loose wires hanging behind the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.