Search results

1. Been waiting 14 weeks, and its finally here

Thanks. You can chose black line option for any car colour except phantom black and white line option for any car colour except white I believe. Great looking car you got though. I think the LED lights really contrast nicely against the black.
  2. Been waiting 14 weeks, and its finally here

Very nice! Is that a gloss black front grill surround? I thought the Seat configurator didn't allow it with phantom black? Or is it dark grey in the photo?
  3. Expected Delivery?

That looks awesome TMO! Agree with your comment about the side skirts - just that extra bit sporty.
  4. DTUK tuning box

Can this push button keypad be used from inside the car cabin? If so can it be used to change settings while driving or do you need to stop and change?
  5. Leon FR - Sunroof or no sunroof?

Surely not if its a seagull...! One managed to get through my passenger window recently (doing about 40 mph) that was only open about 2 inches. It hit the top of the glass edge, then hit the top of the door card, then ricochet off the side edge of the front seat, then all the little white...
  6. Leon FR - Sunroof or no sunroof?

Which white is that in the pics? Nevada white?
  7. Emocion Red or Phantom Black for 184 FR

Black would look better with sunroof.
  8. seat leon recall

Sorry couldn't resist. I dont actually know, but I assume it updates the software or the firmware on the media/sat nav headunit.
  9. DTUK tuning box

Perfect! Makes sense now. Thanks.
  10. seat leon recall

Updated the media ;):rofl:
  11. DTUK tuning box

Do you have to do anything to a stock Leon TDi FR 184 to be able to use this: Seat leon (2013-) 2.0 TDI FR 184 PS Stage 2 (CRD-T)? I'm specifically asking about the stage 2 bit.
  12. Leon FR 184

Anyone know why the SEAT online configurator does not allow 'full LED headlights' and the 'sports styling pack'?
  13. Handbrake button / mechanism

Or a snowman :p
  14. Handbrake button / mechanism

Just out of interest, do you pull the handbrake up with depressing the button (before it broke)?
  15. Leon FR 184

I was thinking the same question as the OP. What options are considered: 1) Essential. 2) Semi-essential 3) Nice to have. 4) Don't bother with these. Also what does the Sports styling pack look like compared to the standard FR bumpers?
  16. Bluetooth media spotify/soundcloud

Have tested Deezer (like Spotify - but better) on the iPhone at it works flawlessly. Track names, playlists everything just works, can control from the phone or the car - very impressed.
  17. Rear shock absorbers (dampers) need to be replaced

Bought OEM rear shocks and they have a SACHS labelled on them. For anyone who is interested in the future.
  18. Rear shock absorbers (dampers) need to be replaced

Anyone know who makes OEM shocks for Seat? Is it Sachs?
  19. Rear shock absorbers (dampers) need to be replaced

Judderz I assume you talking about the front wiper motors? If so I ended up taking the replacement wiper motors to the Seat dealer. I think they have to be coded to work properly. I could not get it to work by myself.
  20. Rear shock absorbers (dampers) need to be replaced

What make and model are the OEM/Seat/factory shock absorbers used on a Seat Leon MK2 1.9TDi? Next question what would be recommended to replace OEM shocks? Not looking to spend a fortune but want some quality and possibly better then then OEM ones ;)