Search results

1. bmb779

Leon FR 2 ltr TDI,runs fine when cold won’t Rev past 2500 rpm when warm.

No fault codes or eml I’m thinking it’s either the before mention things or valve timing as it’s had all the valves changed as well.
  2. bmb779

its a car I’m thinking of buying,it has seemingly done this since the attempted repair,I’m thinking maybe a bent Conrad or a bore picking up when it expands but not sure.
  3. bmb779

2ltr TDI,runs fine until it warms up then won’t Rev past 2500 rpm when hot,,has had a snapped auxilary belt and had valves an rockers replaced,any ideas?
  4. bmb779

Nearly new member.

Not a complete newbie have previously been on the forum with my old 2005 2ltr TDI Sport Leon but I sold it and have regretted it to this day,I vowed I would get another,but I’m now driving a Ateca 1.5 xpression DGI and loving it. I’ve been offered a 2006 MY Leon Fr TFSI with an oil pressure...
  5. bmb779

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Hi,could you code my Alhambra trailer towing function? Just picking car up tomorrow so will be next weekend at the earliest Willing to pay fair price.
  6. bmb779

Paint code location

Paint code is usually in build label inside Service Record.
  7. bmb779

2016 Alhambra tow bar coding

Hi,anyone on here in the central Scotland area who could code in my tow bar once I have fitted it.The electric kit is vehicle specific so shouldn't pose any problems.?
  8. bmb779

Look who's back !

After I sold the Leon I had a Nissan X-Trail 2500 then a Kia Sportage and presently a Hyundai IX35i soon to be replaced by a new Bammer.
  9. bmb779

Look who's back !

Hi, after a 4yr break I've decided to return to the Seat fold. The Leon has gone but in approx 6 weeks my Alhambra 2.0tdi 150ps SE LUX DSG should be here from The factory. Looking forward to attending some meets.:):p
  10. bmb779

2.0 tdi noise from osf wheel area

problem solved,some scrote slackened off wheel nuts.probably trying to blag the wheels..
  11. bmb779

2.0 tdi noise from osf wheel area

Hi my leon has just developed a hell of a rumble/vibration eminating from osf wheel area, only happens on overrun,if you dip clutch or touch brake pedal it stops.Anyone any ideas?
  12. bmb779

Turbo noise BKD

Another 15,000mls completed turbo still performing fine,by the way my car was remapped as soon as i bought it,i started using Redex Diesel cleaner with every full tank and it has certainly helped the noise become less.
  13. bmb779

Turbo noise (Police Siren)

to be honest i hardly notice it now,was the same as you to start with.
  14. bmb779

Turbo noise (Police Siren)

My 2ltr sport has made this noise for the last 2 years i.e 25000 mls,independent vw garage told me its nothing to worry about.
  15. bmb779

Broken Window Wiper Arm PICS included

yeah that looks like the part you require less than ,half price of a new one too.
  16. bmb779

Tyres sizes?

Very sorry boss:lol:
  17. bmb779

Tyres sizes?

Rolling radius is based on tyre aspect ratio,i.e. the sidewall profile,225 and 235 are tyre widths which would not alter rolling radius.
  18. bmb779

Tyres sizes?

18" are 225/40x18 and 17" 225/45x17.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members