Search results

1. 225

Some Engines Removed From Ordering

I don't know, funnily enough that's why I asked. Anyway thanks for pointing me here from the other thread.
  2. 225

Some Engines Removed From Ordering

Does anyone have a link from SEAT announcing these?
  3. 225

2.0 tsi discontinued?

Hi all Been a very long time since I was on here. Back in the days I had a 225bhp LCR so 14 years ago! Anyhoo ordered a 2.0tsi excellence 3 weeks ago and usual long lead time. However the 2.0tsi stopped showing on the broker websites and they stated it was discontinued. Also a guy on...
  4. 225

Possible change again

Cheers chaps. Will have to have a proper poke round and a test drive. To be honest one of the main reasons I'm looking at the vw group still is due to the remap option as other cars i'm looking at like the mazda 6 185 sport cant really be remapped and anything with a bigger derv lump start...
  5. 225

Possible change again

Evening all After not long back in the fold with a Leon FR 170 we are finding it a bit too small so am looking round. Seems the 2nd hand prices of Exeo's mean you can grab a good car for great price. Has anyone gone from the CR 170 Leon to either the 170 in the Exeo or the TSI(which seem...
  6. 225

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

mk1 fiesta mk2 fiesta sport mk2 astra 1.6 rover 220 sli alfa 156 2.4v6 leon cupra r 225-revo'd tvr chimera leon fr tdi cr
  7. 225

roll on friday 4pm.....getting the fr

Best choice of colour! i've had mine now for a couple of months and the remap trigger finger is getting very itchy...(i have the same wife/house issue but where there is a will there is a way!)
  8. 225

Do I or Don’t I ??

More torque means you can leave it in a higher gear and so mpg can be increased, of course the temptation to change down anyway and give it a boot has also increased!
  9. 225

Replacing cigarette lighter with engine start button?

Seems like a lot of work with high potential for issues/invalid warrenty etc for not a lot if you ask me. Plus resale time I'd certainly be put off if someone had fiddled with the ignition and so on on a car.
  10. 225

Pirelli p zero rosso and road noise

I dont think they are around any more but the GSD3's I had to replae the pzeros on my old LCR were so much better, better grip in wet and dry, lower noise so might be worth looking at their replacement.
  11. 225

help please

could be any number of things to be honest and the quicker you get it checked out the better as you dont want things snapping, locking etc whilst going along!
  12. 225

Unmarked MK2 Cupra Police car

Does make me laugh people saying how much they hate the police. Id like to see poeple deal with half the amount of cr*p they have to put up with on a daily basis.
  13. 225

Updated: Leon FR Model Year 2012 [Pics]

I seem to recall reading the derv FR is the best selling model in the range so makes sense for them to have ones with lower power/insurance, tax etc engines so they can shift more. Obviously for us more enthusiastic SEAT owners its just more hassle trying to keep track!
  14. 225

Bought an FR...

congrats mate I picked mine up yesterday as well. Had a motorway run where i was seeing 45mpg ish I switched crusie on and it went up to 50 odd and a lot lower on smaller roads but then thats me still in the honeymoon period...
  15. 225

I hate car dealers

yup had one as well. did an hpi check and all clear, two years later go to sell the car and its been re calssified as a cat d. Water damage apparently whilst in the waiting area before it even got to a dealer. I had to pursue the initial company that paid of alfa romeo and ended up buying...
  16. 225

grin time

well now back in the fold with a shiney new candy white fr tdi! Only 4k on the clock so should lossen up a bit more but impressed so far, its my first derv so getting used to the narrow power band but its got a nice bit of poke. The best bit and the main reason we bought it to be honest, is...
  17. 225

Seat Leon FR

cool mate seem to be a few low millage white FRs at the moment and I've just bought one as well, white is definitely the best colour! 5 days to go... when do you pick her up?
  18. 225

well... ill be back soon

In the same boat mate looking forward to the car but not the empty bank account! I did look at the dsg but I had a passat with dsg and it annoyed me as when you slow down say through traffic, it stuck it in first so all of a sudden you lept forward. I did like the quick up shifts though...
  19. 225

New Car decision

Ha ha no worries mate. I don't mind people poking round it but she's mine now!
  20. 225

New Car decision

5miffy Was that in snows SEAT in portsmouth?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise