Search results

1. cus

Leon Cupra Splitter - Latest Price direct from SEAT

Hello! After looking at £45+ on ebay for the Leon Cupra splitter. I was wondering if someone has recently visited a SEAT garage and has an up to date price direct from them? I remember years ago these used to be £17!!! thanks :)
  2. cus

egr deleting..

hey. i have a BKD lump in my audi a3, but they are all snobby on their forum, and i know the leon 2.0 tdi is teh same block.. so hopefully you guys can help! i got the full motorsport kit which deletes the butterfly from my system.. but for safety, i'd rather keep it. soooo , i've...
  3. cus

My New Car... Audi A3 2.0 TDI - Mapped and lowered... - New Seats fitted!

hey everyone! got a new car.. well a while ago now lol, but thought i'd start a thread. standard spec is... 2.0 tdi 140 sat nav cruise control traction control leather/alcantara seats dual zone climate control/air con addition toys.. FK silverline X coilovers brembo discs and pads...
  4. cus

Slammed Audi A4 :) ... page 4 = RIP :(

well as many of you already know, had a SEAT Ibiza Cupra, couldn't afford running costs, so PX'd for a Pug 106. It was a great, fun car to drive, but decided I needed VAG in my life again! so bought a completely standard 1996 Audi A4 1.9 TDI.. done some little things to it, and now it looks...
  5. cus

Cupra has gone..

Well! sold the Cupra today to a lad on the Shetland Islands... its a really sad day because i loved that car so much but just couldn't afford it. it was on 142k when i sold it, and still ran nice! part exchanged it for a 106 quiksilver with a vtr engine. i wanted something a bit cheaper...
  6. cus

car cutting out - fixed!

hey people.. my cars starting to cut out on me. :( it will do it very randomly, and only when i'm either changing gear or when i put my foot on the clutch to stop.. the revs just fall and yeah, it cuts out! it wont do it all the time though, which is the strange bit! the steering...
  7. cus

moving battery to boot.

hey people daft question. i'm just sorting out moving the batttery to the boot. i know about the power cable etc.. but the original ground cable.. can this be cut off, or does it have to still be grounded? as the battery will have it sown ground cable in the boot... cheers
  8. cus

torque steer.. with 200ish bhp?!

i'm getting really bad torque steer, which i've never had before.. could this be due to worn drive shafts?
  9. cus

rear washer jet piping location (found)

hey people.. i've relocated my washer bottle to my boot.. and i thought all was well.. filled it with water. tested and my front washer jets worked. i'm using the original piping from the rear washer jet to power the front ones.. if you get me.. :banned: anyway! i checked and my water bottle...
  10. cus

Guide to Removing Dash

Please note that i'm not responsible for anything that might break whilst doing this. This is a rough guide to the steps that I took... if there is anything missing please add it to the bottom! thankyou. disconnect battery first!!!! tools used... 7mm socket 8mm socket 10mm socket 24mm...
  11. cus

what is this behind my dashboard...

hey people! just wondering what the round black thing is on the passenger side of my dashboard... well behind the dash! i think it has one connection going to it. its in this picture to the left.. its rattling and annoying me :think:
  12. cus

steering wheel hub kit from a mk2 ibiza..

will the above fit the mk3 does anyone know? i can get one cheap, and cant actually find one for a mk3 :( thanks
  13. cus

water bottle motor question

hey, quick reply would be super! on the washer bottle motor.. which one is the rear, and which one is the front water exits?? there is a black one, and a white one. i stupidly removed it without checking, and i'm moving the bottle into the boot, and am only connecting the front washer...
  14. cus

spraying dash / flocking

hey. i have a week off work, and i'm wanting to strip my car and get sound deadening out and get everything cleaned etc professionally. i'm also after spraying my dash as its gone blochy using some cleaning stuff, and looks a mess.. but only the bit around the steering wheel/HU anyone...
  15. cus

dump valve relocation

i relocated my dumpvalve to my throttle body a while ago.. no problems, but found it was catching on my bonnet. and rattles when my engine is turning off. its also took some paint off. i've not got the dumpvalve underneith the throttle body, instead of on top, and its changed the sound of the...
  16. cus

mk2 rear hubs on a mk3 ...?

does the above work? i just know that i can buy rear hubs off a mark 2 for cheaper then a mk3.. cheers
  17. cus

short shifter

hi everyone. i know its been done to death! but i've onyl found two threads about it.. is there a website that sells the TT short shifters? its just the only thread with a link in it doesn't work anymore. i've checked on ebay and theres nothing does anyone have a part number for...
  18. cus

lumpy acceleration and idling :(

i have a mk3 ibiza cupra and i'm getting the following problem.. i have lumpy idle, but only when changing down gear and coming to a stop. also its lumpy when accelerating, but okay if driving slowly (still a tiny bit rough though) just had a coil go on me last week. only error code on...
  19. cus

car key has lost its coding..

my mate tried testing my key on his seat ibiza mk3, as hes having problems using the button to open his doors. he put my key in his ignition, pressed and held the lock button, and tapped the open button 3 times.. apparently this is supposed to code the key to the car (what he said!) well it...
  20. cus

moving maf closer to air filter

i've fitted an elbow joiner between my maf and air filter to move it closer to the wing. just wondering why soime people have moved the maf next to the air filter, and some have kept it near to the TIP. surely it shouldn't make any difference??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise