Search results

1. C13RYP

Removing steering wheel

Hey im looking at how you remove the steering wheel, does the front just clip off or is there something move holding it on. thanks, Paul.
  2. C13RYP

interior

Hi guys looking to buy new interior for my fr, just wanted to know if many pople have changed theres if so with what? Also looking to change steering wheel, is this possible and with what? any help would be great. cheers, Paul.
  3. C13RYP

Hybrid check list?

:D :D HYBRID COMPLETED :D :D The car is with Bill at Badger5 getting remapped this week, roll on saturday :p Iv got loads of pics so when i get chance will put a readers ride post up :) cheers if you helped me out advise wise...
  4. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

Used a a socket with a bendy extender, that make sense. Anyway the tip is now on....:p trimmed it about 15mm and alot of effort by someone else :D
  5. C13RYP

Intercooler to turbo hose..help..

cheers that site looks perfect, i was also looking at the lcr one on the forge website, its the length of the wide end that needs to be about another 1.5" longer.
  6. C13RYP

Intercooler to turbo hose..help..

Does anyone know where i can get a longer version of this hose? Hybrid conversion and as you can see in the picture the oem hose isnt long enough to connect from the intercooler pipe to the turbo. car: 1.8TFR with hybrid conversion. cheers Paul.
  7. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

Yeah fitted, brilliant fit flew on mate.
  8. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

Might have to trailer the car to badger5 then if i cant do it, il give it a go tonight. cheers for your help buddy.
  9. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

ok mate, what and then the end of the tip will fit over the bigger turbo inlet? cuz the inlet is 49mm and hose 44mm?
  10. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

No i havent done this, the tip is 44mm on turbo end but the bit it attaches to on the turbo is 49mm, this is the only part of the hybrid build im now struggling with, got til friday before its got to be in gloucster with yourself at badger 5. Also which end am im meant to be trimming? So...
  11. C13RYP

TIP Hybrid, Please Help

Im having trouble with my forge tip i have one for my ibiza 1.8 fr but now that i have changed the turbo for a hybrid ko3/4 the turbo end of the tip is 5mm to small, i would like to know what tip i should go for now im thinking that the LCR Tip will fit but then looking at the two the other...
  12. C13RYP

cold air feed

anyone got a picture so i can see what im doing? Also wheres the best place to buy green cotton filter from, price wise? Cheers...
  13. C13RYP

cold air feed

Iv gotta disconnect N75 to limit my boost so that i can drive it to badger5 to be remapped afta the hybrid conversion.
  14. C13RYP

cold air feed

yeah that would be good to see, cheers. Don't suppose anybodys got a pic on how to disconnect the n75 have you?
  15. C13RYP

cold air feed

Fitted it today and done this, original air intake is in good position so gunna keep it this way i think aslong as i get no over heating.
  16. C13RYP

cold air feed

Hey im looking at getting a induction kit with a cold air feed but there is absolutely no space that i can see to install the cold air feed, would be nice to see if people have done it and how because i cant find any room for mine. the car is 1.8T FR MK4 cheers, Paul.
  17. C13RYP

Downpipe fitting?

Silly question then really, yeah all should be fine then :)
  18. C13RYP

Downpipe fitting?

Hi im having a new 3" downpipe and sports cat fitted this week, but next week im fitting my new INA Manifold, will the new downpipe fit the INA manifold the same as the standard manifold? or should i wait until afta the manifold has been fitted? Thanks, Paul.
  19. C13RYP

Hybrid check list?

OK, so having the exhaust fitted before going to a hybrid setup is ok?
  20. C13RYP

Hybrid check list?

Hey, just thinking im haveing a full system from turbo back being fitted next week with 3" downpipe, will changing the turbo and manifold change the fitting of the exhaust or will the new downpipe still fit the same as it does to the standard unit??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.