Search results

1. Come on Cordy drivers!

wounder if there any deeper EG closer to the floor
  2. Come on Cordy drivers!

you got a pic of your bumper mate so i can see the diffrence as mine is the boring one LOL
  3. Come on Cordy drivers!

looks like the bottom kicks out a little ????
  4. Come on Cordy drivers!

what rear bumper is on that cordy tonijov ????
  5. Come on Cordy drivers!

Thats one sexy black cordy there mate .... why you after selling it ?? :(
  6. Exhaust recommendations

custom all the way :) just use good stuff ;)
  7. 190bhp Cordy

I will do at some point but thats another reason i said about one of you people coming down
  8. 190bhp Cordy

well instead of bitching and slaging of a company you have not even been too how bout one of you just come down to the company to see whats what and tell them that there rollers are out even better put your car on the rollers ....!
  9. Come on Cordy drivers!

Love the exhausts mate :) was it custom or can you buy it ?
  10. 190bhp Cordy

well as said already im sure there must be another member down in the south east to come see and we also re-run the car today just for sure and guess what ... 189.9BHP so guess its correct The car is not smooth on tickover also the limiter was about 7200 and the grath did not back off at all...
  11. 190bhp Cordy

Also just to add AMD done a black mini little while ago and South Coast Performance done the same car with no changes and it was 0.9bhp diffrent so im sure there rollers are fine unless all your cars are also wrong ... But as said already you are welcome to come down to the company and prove me...
  12. 190bhp Cordy

Well if you have a problem how bout you just come down
  13. 190bhp Cordy

well im gonna be taking the engine out soon when the car has full respray so will go over the engine then to see whats what but it pulles very very well and there is another one about in my area who i got talking to and he drove mine and said about the way it pulls all the way till the limiter...
  14. 190bhp Cordy

well your more then welcome to come down south to see whats what ...
  15. 190bhp Cordy

153.8 at the wheel mate such a shame you lose power through this gearboxes ect :( still im happy with what it run
  16. 190bhp Cordy

well thats what it ran at the flywheel mate
  17. 190bhp Cordy

well i know the rollers are 99.9% bang on and even they said soon as they saw the graph that its gonna be cammed and chiped ect also its been de-cated gonna strip it down soon to see whats what but its run 189.8 and a 190.2 so not just a one off
  18. Come on Cordy drivers!

Cheers mate im not sure on headlights yet got them mainly due to me doing the red and black theame the spoiler was prety dead when i got it all fadded ect so its been sorted :) and i have never seen another one either just wish i could find a bonnet to match :( Next up is smoke the windows...
  19. 190bhp Cordy

Well everytime you see one there 150BHP standered and i have the print out of 190.2 its not standered as i have also done some bits inc exhaust system and airfilter with cold air feed Also where most cars start to back down this looked liked it was going to and then started going up again to...
  20. Come on Cordy drivers!

My cordy as it stands engine mods are waiting to be confirmed of what it has in it but with the graph it done on the rollers its sure camed as was still rising on the limiter pulling 190.2bhp :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.