Search results

1. Bad Onvi Yellow paint fade

Just been to view an Onvi yellow Cupra but the paint is seriously faded on the boot and rear arches. Is there anyway of getting back the original yellow or atleast near as possible i.e. A compound mop? or is it a case of it will need a respray?
  2. Buying Cupra, what to look out for?!

Thats brilliant. Cheers for that. If anyone else has any info, please feel free to add :) Thank you!!
  3. Buying Cupra, what to look out for?!

Hi all. I've previously owned a Cupra, but as this was a year ago now, im a little out of sync from it all. Going to look at one tomoz with a friend and just wanted to know the usual things to look out for.. The one were going to look out is yellow, 69k miles, full service history, all MOT's...
  4. Anyone had dealings with onestopeuro.com

Got a link to the THS manifold mate? :D Also, where bouts in South London you from? ;)
  5. Anyone had dealings with onestopeuro.com

While searching on the net I came across this site. What do you lot make of it? Seems really cheap to me http://onestopeuro.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=56 :confused:
  6. Cracked sump

I replaced mine not so recently. £50ish from GSF and they can have it next day :)
  7. got new fmic kit (pics now added)

Just looked through your project thread. Thats the piping I need!! Fancy lending me a hand with something? lol
  8. got new fmic kit (pics now added)

Im retarded though and can't work out what i'd need :lol:
  9. got new fmic kit (pics now added)

God damn it! :rolleyes: I can't for the life of me remember the guy who made a thread listing all the parts needed and used when he changed how that I/C piping went and I really need it :(
  10. got new fmic kit (pics now added)

Why is it I cant find an a-m motorsport website?? :( Everyone always posts about websites on here, yet I cant ever find them! That hard pipe kit looks spot on.
  11. Standard MAF diameter

Taa very much bud.
  12. Standard MAF diameter

Just a quick question. Could anyone tell me the diameter of the standard Ibiza MAF? Wanting to know so I can buy a abit of Samco for it.. Cheers :)
  13. Cupra's with lowering springs and dampers

I'll be selling my H&R Cup suspension (shocks and springs) very soon. -40mm front and -50mm rear. :)
  14. Tyres

Exactly what I was thinking. Strange to see ssoooo many people using them. Goodyear Eagle F1's without a shadow of a doubt. Used on my Corsa LET and were good rain or shine.
  15. bought this cupra last night

That Ibiza is stunning. Love those wheels!!
  16. RECARO's in a Cupra

I had Recaro's out of a 54plate Impreza in my old Corsa. All I had done was have the original Corsa subframes welded onto the base of the seats. Fitted perfectly.
  17. Which mount??

You are too kind Sir. Thank you!
  18. Which mount??

Thank you for the long awaited reply! Yeah, it sits right in the centre. So im guessing its an engine mount instead then. Ill look into those kits from Bill. Does anyone have any pictures of those vibratechnics mounts? :D
  19. Which mount??

While me and a friend was under my Cupra the other day, he noticed one of the mounts is nakered with loads of movement and play in it. He said it was the Gearbox mount? Its a doughnut shape and it actually sits right above the pipe supplied when the Universal FMIC is fitted to give you an idea...
  20. Offset happy alloys

Pretty much clears that one up. Cheers fella! :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.