Search results

1. replace clutch

for remove the driveshaft from wheel i need the extractor?
  2. replace clutch

you are sure?
  3. replace clutch

Hello i have a seat ibiza 6k 1.4 60cv year 1997 , and this week i like to change the clutch. I have all parts , but i don't find the clutch alignment tool , is possible have the link for buy one? Many thanks
  4. idle speed 1.4 aex

i have try to make this but it not have resolve the problem. With vagcom , i don't find any errors. Is possible the throttle body is fault?
  5. idle speed 1.4 aex

hello i have the seat ibiza 1.4 60cv 8valve engine code AEX , at the idle speed , the car make the vibration so much. I have change all engine mount , clean the throttle body , but i not have resolve the problem. I go to seat center , and they check the car , and find the idlee speed is...
  6. change engine mount rear

i have found the problem!!! Is the pulley of alternator . Without alternator , the engine not vibration. Now i go to the autoparts and buy new alternator. Many thanks to all Regards from italy
  7. change engine mount rear

is possible the steering wheel tube? The vibration is only on null , i have mind of the flywheel is not been balanced.
  8. change engine mount rear

yes the all bushes is good condiction. 1000 miles ago i have change the wheel bearing front and rear. The idle is stable at 750rpm is correct for seat ibiza 1.4 60cv 8valve ?
  9. change engine mount rear

I have change : Right-hand engine mount Left-hand engine mount Front engine mount But i not have resolve the vibration of steering wheel and gear knob at idle. I have clean the throttle body , check the injector , the fuel pump , but work very well. Where is the problem?
  10. change engine mount rear

Hello i have a seat ibiza 6k 1.4 60cv 8v year 1997 , and i like to change the rear engine mount left , is easy to change or need particular tools?
  11. VAG-Com cable bought. not seen by ross-tech vagcom

hello i have buy same cable usb on mediasave shop on ebay , but the vag software not find my seat ibiza 6k year 1997
  12. Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

hello , i have a seat ibiza 6k year 1997 , and i have but the lifter chrome by jom ; the lifters have 38cm is correct? Many thanks
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.