Search results

1. jaykicksass

1.2 tsi relay clicking?

It's wierd how they have put this relay inside the car on the Ibiza because it must be under the bonnet on my leon as I have no such issue. Thanks for the help
  2. jaykicksass

1.2 tsi relay clicking?

Thank you for you help. I'll give it a go. So I should contact the stealer and see what they say? Anyone know what the relay is for?
  3. jaykicksass

1.2 tsi relay clicking?

Hi, my missus has got a 2011 1.2 tsi and love the car. but one thing is really annoying me. When you are driving along there is a relay clicking away under the steering wheel, by your right knee as you are sat in the seat. Has anyone come across this? It doesn't seem to do it at any particular...
  4. jaykicksass

VAG COM exeter area?

that sounds great. does it seem difficult? and the needle sweep would be cool. Also do you know if you can disable the bulb warning light for the number plate bulbs? Because I really want LED ones but every set i get throw up a fault. they all claim to be no error ones but no such luck. Thanks
  5. jaykicksass

VAG COM exeter area?

ideal, do you know where we would get instructions from?
  6. jaykicksass

VAG COM exeter area?

anyone help at all?
  7. jaykicksass

exhaust centre silencer removal

anyone? doesnt have to have been done on a 1.2 tsi, on and tsi petrol really?
  8. jaykicksass

exhaust centre silencer removal

Hi all, I have a 1.2 tsi and was thinking about cutting out the centre silencer on the exhaust? Has anyone done this? If so did it make much difference? I dont want it to be too loud just to make a slight difference without having to fork out £400 odd for a milltek one? Thanks Jamie
  9. jaykicksass

Seat 2.1 media system update

Really? Is there an aftermarket one? All I really want is the full postcode input?
  10. jaykicksass

No Im guessing it must have a hard drive built in. As it didnt come with a SD card and the one i use is only for music?
  11. jaykicksass

Hi all, I have the RNS510 media system which has the SD card slot in the front. I was wondering how do I update it? Because it only has the 4/5 digit postcode input and it seems the maps are slightly out of date and missing a few roads. Is this something the stealer will do? And will it...
  12. jaykicksass

VAG COM exeter area?

Hi, is there anyone in the exeter area who has VAG COM? What I want to do, if possible, is make my fog lights my daytime running lights. Does anyone know if this is possible? And how to do it? Also to update my 2.1 media system do I need VAG COM? Thanks Jamie
  13. jaykicksass

German Leon Accessories Brochure - MUST SEE

Yea the DRLs. I think oem ones would be amazing. Especially if they are plug and play. Anyone have any way of finding out a price and if they are available? Thanks
  14. jaykicksass

German Leon Accessories Brochure - MUST SEE

The LEDs in the grills look good. do you think they will be available?
  15. jaykicksass

Possibly unbalanced flywheel/clutch?

It could be the dualmass flywheel on its way out. Does it make any noises when completely off the pedal? and just on idle?
  16. jaykicksass

1.2 tsi tuning?

Anyone know of any remaps or tuning products for the 1.2 tsi engine? I know Forge now do a BOV/dump valve for it but its only listed for the Ibiza. Anybody done this? Thanks Jamie
  17. jaykicksass

Retro fit LED rear lights

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if anyone has retro fitted the new LED rear lights to a leon? If so was it easy? And any prices? Thanks Jamie
  18. jaykicksass

Facelift LED number plate bulbs

Has any body found any ones that work on the facelift model yet? I have had a few sets that say they will work but none have yet. I mean they work but throw up the bulb out light on the dash. Sorry if this has been asked before I couldn't find anything when I searched. Thanks Jamie
  19. jaykicksass

Facelift bumper change

bump?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise