Search results

1. Leon FR 150 - Awesome remap! Clutch doesn't agree!

Excellent cheers, ill get one ordered up then. Give me something to do this weekend if it arrices before then
  2. Leon FR 150 - Awesome remap! Clutch doesn't agree!

Came across this thread through a search on Google, clutch is begiining to let go in my Leon found this on the internet. Good buy or not? Any input would be appreciated. Car is standard at the minute bit I think I am finally going to get it remapped after I get a new clutch that is. Can't be...
  3. Air con pump

Spot on lads cheers for this, gotta make use I order the right part now! Got the part number off SERE motors on here but he said it's changed that many times. Should be alright tho
  4. Air con pump

No teeth on the belt that need lined up then? Sweet lad cheers for that may tackle this at the weekend
  5. Air con pump

I presumed the clutch was inside the pump, is that not the case?
  6. Air con pump

Hey guys looking a bit of info here, recently there has been a noise coming from My engine bay (rattling almost) so I took it round to my mechanic who said it's the clutch inside the air con pump has let go. The part I think is around £250-300 brand new, but I had a look last nite and I was...
  7. Bad earthing with rear brake light/right indicator

Hopefully the corroded bulb holder was my fault, the bulb was the correct so think I got it fixed. Was a bit of a pain in the arse getting
  8. Bad earthing with rear brake light/right indicator

Cheers for the reply, got it sorted well i think so anyway. The bit that connects to the rear light had got corroded a tiny bit, so used a bit of wire wool took of the rust and it seems to be working now
  9. Bad earthing with rear brake light/right indicator

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone would have any advice on how to fix a problem on my 2005 FR Leon that has started the last 2 weeks. Anytime i have right indicator on and press the brake pedal it begins to increase the tick tock noise and it stops flashing. It also seems to flick on my right...
  10. newb to the leon fr tdi...

Ohhh yes it spools up allright and you can hear it too, along with it sucking the air I as others have said.
  11. newb to the leon fr tdi...

Nice looking motor there bud, I love the colour. Picked up a 55 plate one of these myself 2 weeks ago, just gave it a full service today and hoping to get it remapped myself next month. Where does your power kick in at? I'm finding nothing really until about 2000 revs, just wondering if this is...
  12. 2005 Seat Leon FR diesel leak

Yeah got sorted with one from a car dismantled cheers
  13. 2005 Seat Leon FR diesel leak

Any help guys on the part I need to fix this leak I have on my car. Just put it up on our car lift to see where abouts it was leaking diesel from. It turns out there is like an oil filter contraption in the drivers side under the car and one of the metal pipes has a tiny hole worn into it (I'm...
  14. Done me proud!!

How did you find the comfort of the seats? I know when i drove from Stranraer to Preston it wasnt the comfiest, but then it could be as im quite tall!! Playing with the idea of doing a huge road trip around some of Europe, France, Spain, Germany etc
  15. Cupra air intake

Get it mapped fella its a whole different car when you do and it has improved my mpg on every trip i make. Where abouts in N.Ire are you? I got my car remapped from OBD Autotune up in Ballymeana, very nice price and done a super job
  16. Vinyl Wrapping In N.Ireland..?

I cant upload pics onto this forum for some reason, just readin your from newry mate this guy is just up outside newtownards (about 15 miles from belfast) if you want to see my car send me a pm with your number and ill send ya some pics of whats been done
  17. Vinyl Wrapping In N.Ireland..?

Get onto andrew at blackwater graphics, hes a top guy and just did a bit of vinyl wrapping on my car last week, front 2 wings and bonnet wrapped in silver then checquered design up the side to end of door looks top class and hes very very good
  18. Help needed asap guys please!!!!

You said it pal lol
  19. Help needed asap guys please!!!!

Cheers for replies guys, got them out eventually!! Who needs a hub spreader tool? 2lb hammer and chunky punch did the job for me eventually!! As the saying goes if it doesnt work the first time, hit it withna hammer!!!
  20. Help needed asap guys please!!!!

Tryin to take out the front shocks to replace springs as one has cracked, have taken every bolt of can think off, ie the big 1 at bottum of shock and drop link bar!! Taken 3 out from the top inside the bonnet!! Shock still wont come out, ive an mot 2mo mornin and cant drive anywer as cant get...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.