Search results

1. Forbez

Its Gone! The Ibiza has moved on....

Yeah think that's the last of us, although I've seen a few about recently. You still working in the same place?
  2. Forbez

Lol Not yet! Hopefully will get some pics of bits this weeked, an will update this when it goes on eBay.
  3. Forbez

Got a few things, but cant advertise on here, due to the forum rules. Not got Brembo's, but something nearly as good.
  4. Forbez

After 8 years of ownership, mods and cleaning, the Ibiza has gone to find a new home. It was part ex'd against my new car. And after 8 months of searching for the right car, i've finally found it: And the Ibiza has been replaced with an A6 Le Mans Edition. <<<<<< Dont know why this...
  5. Forbez

Wipers Gone Mad

Any chance you can send them to me too
  6. Forbez

Milltek Exhaust

Cool, i'll get it booked in. Cheers for thw response.
  7. Forbez

Milltek Exhaust

Does anyone know whether the fixing points on the Milltek exhausts, where the hangers fit, have a screw on cap, i.e. to hold the rubber hanger in place. My exhasust is rubbing, and I can see that the exhaust has come off its hanger, and i'm wondering whether there should be a bolt with a washer...
  8. Forbez

Wipers Gone Mad

Do you have to take the steering wheel off to remove the plastic covers though?
  9. Forbez

4 bar fpr??

its a 1 minute job anyway, just need some pliers.
  10. Forbez

Coolant leaking

Cheers mate, long shot but do you have the part number?
  11. Forbez

Coolant leaking

To point out, its not leaking out of the blue bit. Its where the black bit fits to the engine block.
  12. Forbez

Coolant leaking

Its just leaking out of the bottom. Temp sender you say, does it have an o ring on the fitment to the block? As a temp measure, would it work using something like radweld?
  13. Forbez

Coolant leaking

Got the beeping and flashing temp light today, had a look under the bonnet and I noticed a leaking of coolant from what I believe may, be the thermostat housing. (but im not sure) In the picture below, on the left hand side, the black plastic connector, with the blue plug in it, thats where...
  14. Forbez

Electric window motor/regulator

My passenger side one has gone too. Just gonna bite the bullet and go to VW.
  15. Forbez

temp light flashing & beeping

Where is the temp sensor?
  16. Forbez

anti roll bar

Awesome GTI for frond and rear ARB's.
  17. Forbez

help finding seat parts dealer near me

Also, depending on what you want there is also EuroCar Parts, and TPS in cardiff, both by the Magic round about.
  18. Forbez

help finding seat parts dealer near me

VW are all over cardiff. Use them aswell, White Duck (Dove) can be useless sometimes.
  19. Forbez

Anyone have a manual or scans on how to

Awesome cheers for that.
  20. Forbez

Anyone have a manual or scans on how to

Steering column.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.