Search results

1. Error start/stop system and glow plug light flashing

Cheers mate, how much did it cost to fix?
  2. Error start/stop system and glow plug light flashing

After cleaning my wheels and callipers yesterday (which involved going forward and reverse multiples times) I noticed the glow plug flashing and the start/stop error. I also noticed my rear LED running lights were not on when lights are in the off position, the fronts are on though. The rear...
  3. Central locking intermittent issue

I have an issue with my FR's central locking, it usually works fine but randomly the fob stops working, I get no red light when pressing and the car doesn't open. The key will usually unlock the car though. This has been going on for about a year, I can normally fix it by removing the battery...
  4. RNS510 Alternative

Morning guys, a few days ago I bought a new head unit to replace the RNS310 in my FR. Whilst it looks good and sounds good I'm having problems with the bluetooth connection to my phone. My car came with the bluetooth pack so was already handsfree which was controlled through the steering wheel...
  5. Carbon/Gloss Black wrap?

Got my red 10 plate FR booked in for roof, grille and mirrors, was going to go for black but having seen the carbon I'm torn. Carbon is a lot more expensive though so will probably get the grille done in carbon and the rest black.
  6. Fr insurance

try more than, cheap as chips for me
  7. Air conditioning is rubbish

mine is really cold too on an 08 plate, I would imagine it either needs regassing or a pipe has come undone
  8. Bike rack for Leon

I have a highlevel 3 bike carrier and it's fine on my FR this is mine http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/accessories/car-racks/product/review-hollywood-f1b-35064/
  9. New wheels\tyres

I am due some new tyres all round very soon and have been toying with getting some nice wheels too. After looking round I found these on ebay...
  10. Dpf seat leon FR tdi needs replacing but am I being done from behind?

some people seem the get the same mpg as before, others less but it's all about how you drive. I will be so jealous of your 235bhp though, my 210 is superquick but 235 will be amazing
  11. I've read some horror stories. Hold me.

I would take their hands off for that
  12. Paint Help

I just had a few (about 30) stone chips and a bit of a scratch on a wheel arch and it covered them really well, much better than any paint I have used before. I am no expert but happy with the results
  13. Dpf seat leon FR tdi needs replacing but am I being done from behind?

same thing happened to mine and a mates recently and it was a sensor, also a mate with a Passat had the same problem but If it is a Seat dealer I would have thought they know what they are doing. You could go down the dpf delete road of course, there was a filter on ebay for £370 recently so...
  14. Paint Help

take a look at this thread, it may help you mate got mine from here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-Stone-Chip-Paint-Scratch-GREY-ZENITH-S7Z-/280528545884?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150cde85c
  15. Paint Help

is that not the code you need, it should be in the boot under the cover A google search produced this - Zenith Metallic I recently bought a chip repair kit off ebay and all I needed was the code
  16. How old are you?

I'm 45 and had had my FR for 2 years now, don't take any notice as they sound jealous to me....it's a TDi not a GTi anyway so surely it can't be that quick.....or can it :happy:
  17. Kerbed an alloy

I agree, it looks fantastic mate. How much did they charge for this and how long were you without the car?
  18. Kerbed an alloy

I think antracite is the best colour for wheels on a red car, might get mine power coated
  19. brembo caliper covers???

they look canny in the pics, would have to see them in the flesh to be sure
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.