Search results

1. S.E.C.T.

A few more laughs ....

Some good 'uns in there. Keep 'em coming
  2. S.E.C.T.

MK3 Leon SC unveil

That is a nice colour. I saw a new Leon round town the other day, I just cant take to it. Perhaps when I see a sporty model I might like it more. I still don't think the Mk3 lives up to the design of the Mk1 or 2. It seems too similar to other cars about at the moment which may be good for...
  3. S.E.C.T.

MK3 Leon SC unveil

Its like the bat mobile!
  4. S.E.C.T.

MK3 Leon SC unveil

I think it looks good from the outside, particularly like Syphons Cupra concept - I just cant get used to how basic the interior looks. The middle section looks like wasted space
  5. S.E.C.T.

Went to see Mk3 today.....

I like the outside but the inside looks ridiculously basic
  6. S.E.C.T.

Leon Pawn

My brother was at a boat show in London on Tuesday and snapped this Leon: He only took this photo unfortunately but thought I would share anyway :)
  7. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Certainly will :)
  8. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Well, I after the Golf fell through I started looking around for alternatives. The Focus gets good write-ups on most review sites so I thought I would check one out. Another factor was that I wanted a powerful diesel, similar to my previous CR170. Ford do a 2.0L 163bhp oil burner so I pipped for...
  9. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Well this time I have actually sold it. I have done something very bad....I bought a Ford Focus :blink:
  10. S.E.C.T.

Cupra R Service Intervals

Nothing in the manual. Need to check the service document - its in the glovebox and too bloody cold for me to go out to get it!
  11. S.E.C.T.

I did indeed have it from new. And first service was at 10k which the car reminded me about. Its got me baffled.
  12. S.E.C.T.

Are they variable? I had it in my head every 10k. But the car is at 19.5k and indicating next service is due in 3000miles. Weird :confused:
  13. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

So, it turns out I have not bought a Golf. The fackin cants at my local VW had promised me a car at the port destined for another dealer who wouldn't give it up. Mega peesed off as you might imagine. They are now trying to sort me another car. Twats.
  14. S.E.C.T.

Interesting video

Cool video. Blatantly put together for sales purposes mind you. But still interesting none the less. I saw a new Astra the other day and for 1 second I thought it was a Mk3. They are astoundingly similar looking
  15. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Cheers Al! Yep the economy on the R's is nothing short of terrible. Great engine though, I will miss the roar. Time for me to be an old man me thinks. I've even stuck with 17" wheels....what is happening to me :blink:
  16. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Varied between 290 and 320. Cant remember ever seeing it any higher. Most I can recall getting on the motorway was around 32mpg.
  17. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Just under £15k. It had 18.5k miles on it so quite high mileage for age at 15months. I probably got less than I should have done but the deal I haggled on the GTD was too good to turn down. Plus I was pretty keen to get back to a CR170 again - power is good enough and its ridiculously cheap to run
  18. S.E.C.T.

SECTs LCR Mk2 - SOLD!

Sold the car - fuel costs were killing me. I saw Golf GTDs were being sold discounted due to the new model coming out. So its back to a economical CR170 for me :cry: ha ha!
  19. S.E.C.T.

Spied 3 dr leon

Saw a new Merc A class in the flesh yesterday. It looked lush. Could be my next car..
  20. S.E.C.T.

Leon mk3?

I need to see one in the flesh. Cant make my mind up whether I like it or not
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.