Search results

1. DTUK tuning box

Exactly what I found 2+2 is the sweet spot Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  2. DTUK tuning box

When I was running mine I found 2+2 to be the best setting as the power didn't come in too early but it wasn't too late either it was just right Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. DTUK tuning box

Got a trevor box for sale if anyone is interested in it don't have the car no more so it's of no use . Wanting 100 quid as it's just sat there would prefer for the buyer to collect it . It came off a leon fr sc 2.0 150bhp tdi model Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. DTUK tuning box

For me its on all plus settings never tried the minus settings its more easy to do on 3+ but I got the box reflashed with a different 1 map and like the map just not the judder . I've also sent numerous emails to them with no reply in regards to this as I was led to believe they had a workaround...
  5. DTUK tuning box

Nope when the box isn't on its nowhere to be found
  6. DTUK tuning box

The judder happens in the top 3 gears for me and is when I put my foot down at low revs like I said I just build the revs up before flooring it or drop a gear that seems to get rid of it
  7. Door card trim

If you type in red led strip there's loads you want the 30cm ones
  8. Door card trim

As far as I know the fr has the door lights as standard . as has been mentioned the color changes from red to white depending on what mode your in also it is constantly red if you go through settings on vcds . the reason you may not notice it is due to the fact in daylight it is barely visible...
  9. DTUK tuning box

The judder is from what I've found to be coming from low revs as stated when you start to accelerate so to get round this I've found if you don't plant your foot but build the revs up slowly till you pick up a bit speed you should be fine alternatively drop a gear then it should be fine . my box...
  10. DTUK tuning box

Haven't had my car dynoed yet but want it done just waiting on a club day when there's a few going (local club or a group off here)
  11. 12 month review...

My dealer in Sunderland (pullman seat) are top notch never had a problem with them always very helpful and go the extra mile if needed this isn't just the sales department neither it is service department the lot
  12. What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

Hi I didn't do it myself a local company that does my wrapping done it . It cost me 40 quid for the lot that's head and tail lights fogs third brake light and reflectors at a guess I'd say it's rather hard to do but if your patient I can't see why it can't be done . You can buy the kit off the...
  13. What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

So far on mine I have Wrapped various bits gloss black (roof badge grille rear badge part of the front bumper) Had all outside lights fly eyed Debadged the rear leon letters All interior lights changed to red led bulbs also added red led strips in the foot well Had some features activated...
  14. Leon Colour

15. Features activated

Forgot to mention needle sweep too
  16. Features activated

So yesterday I got a guy to do some features activating for me on the leon . Now the one I'd of liked he couldn't do (auto folding mirrors) but the ones he did activate and I love are alarm chirp cornering fogs rear drls the lights in the doors are red no matter what mode your in and the lap...
  17. Footwell bulbs

Yeah its maxed out just the bulbs aren't bright enough
  18. Footwell bulbs

I've done all the red bulbs in mine there not bright enough in the foot well for my taste though so I'm gonna get some led strips and wire them in its really easy to do
  19. DTUK tuning box

So i will give my input here with regards to the box . Would I or should I buy one ? That's personal preference I'd say yes as it's been well worth the money . Can you tell the difference between stock and standard ? This is a no brainer of course you can on all settings it is very noticeable...
  20. tdi tuning box

Yeah go for it I have the same engine and have had min on for ages you notice a huge difference
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members