Search results

1. Door Seals ?

As well as the door seal, mine was leaking by the speaker seal.
  2. Door Speaker Protection

I cheated, i fitted waterproof speakers :) Make sure the drainage holes in the bottom of the doors are not blocked, this will prevent the door from filling with water.
  3. BAD DAY! Got rear ended and think they might write my car off, advice please?

last year I had someone hit my FF in the front resulting in a few cracks and dents to the front bumper, The garage I took it too for repair did fantastic job and repaired my bumper at fraction of the cost of a replacement, might be worth getting yours looked at before you buy a replacement bumper.
  4. Climate display help

there is a fuse panel behind the relays,sry not sure what fuse number
  5. Climate display help

most likely blown a fuse on the fuse panel (under the dash above the pedals)
  6. Key fob won't lock/unlock the car

have a read of this thread, a few sugestions how to re-sync the fob too the car http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154858&highlight=fob+resync
  7. Waterproofing mk1 Leon car speakers?

When i replaced my speakers a few years back, i remember they had a half round dome plastic cover that fitted on top of the speaker. This was too fiddly to refit so i opted for some waterproof speakers as replacements :) Martin
  8. Need help In Herts - Cupra R

would a leon FR mk1 petrol suffice ?
  9. Help and Advice wanted!!!!

found this on previous post 17704/P1296/004758 - Error in Mapped Cooling System Possible Symptoms * Cold start issues Possible Causes * Coolant Temperature Sensor (G62) faulty * Coolant Thermostat faulty Possible Solutions * Check Coolant Temperature Sensor (G62) * Check...
  10. ridiculous request

including the thread, mine measure 45mm.
  11. stereo not working

sounds like you may have blown a fuse in either the red or yellow feeds, have you checked that you have 12volts at both wires. I have read on these forums that the permanent live and switched live are reversed on the leons.
  12. Help with headlight-need info

have a read thru this thread, might help a lil http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=181475
  13. Are mk1 lcr's quite rare?

Wow, I have a leon FR less than 500 of these around. :clap::clap::):clap:
  14. Radio reception help.

have you checked the booster mounted under the aerial base ,http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=348535
  15. speaker size?

6.5 are slightly too large, I had to hammer out the opening when I fitted some 6.5s.I think seat used some custom sizes about 6.25, and yes they are riveted in.
  16. Leon Car Mats`

Have you tried halfords. got mine there a couple years ago, still looking prity good.
  17. noob question

yes 8mm thread outside diamater
  18. Respray prices

500 for a complete respray, wow. I just been quoted 600 just to do the roof as the laquer has started lifting(stone chips) Mart
  19. lights flicker

Hi all. Haveing a little problem with my leon FR 2004 petrol. When i start the engine every 20-30 seconds the lights will dim (about half brightness) for a fraction of a second, this is all lights, interior and exterior,this will keep happening for about 10 minuites,fter this time the problem...
  20. Insurance

Try Direct line they dont use these comparison sites, i saved nearly £90 on my renewall last month. Age does have its privalages i guess, £259 age 55 max no claims