Search results

1. Volkswagen servicing Seat

I took my Mk2 to VW garage and had warranty work done after that, I checked first though with usual seat dealer they were fine
  2. Black Plastic Wheel Nut covers for Cupra BE

Star city is where I got it from to be fair they haven't said no, I just paid for them from there. It was Seat CS that said the above [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Black Plastic Wheel Nut covers for Cupra BE

I just rang Seat as I've already replace some, said they didn't know anything about it and reminded me that they are cheap to replace [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Black Plastic Wheel Nut covers for Cupra BE

I've lost most of mine and it's on 700 miles now [emoji30] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. CAT D - Cosmetic damage opinions

I think the cat d and c thing is a random lottery, I've seen a 2 year old E class at work with 17k miles on the clock written off when it went into a muddy field through a fence, car was £40k new and only had minor damage, yet a fiesta had a head in with airbags gone and it was repaired. I...
  6. New arrival

Nice mate, I've not seen a cupra delivered with those wheels for ages, I thought they had supply issues, all the black editions are coming with continental tyres too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Smashed Cupra 280 windscreen replacement info

Seat don't make windscreens, they get them from the same place as Autoglass etc, difference being the name stamped on them, I worked with the supply chain on many automotive customers and closely with pilkington glass in the past. I had an issue with some sensors on a BMW replacement years ago...
  8. Build week for new Cupra 290's

No not at all, its just a car that seems to bring out the worst in you, should know better at my age :)
  9. Build week for new Cupra 290's

No I was down that road I saw when getting embroiled in things with an S3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Build week for new Cupra 290's

It's hard work not getting dragged into things, I was in the road from Dordon to Polesworth where I saw you with the speed humps trying to stay in front of an S3, speed humps were taken at great speed, father in law in the passenger seat was not impressed, he said the car was "dangerous" I...
  11. Build week for new Cupra 290's

According to the brochure it reverts to comfort setting for engine only, other cupra bits stay in cupra mode Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Build week for new Cupra 290's

When I consider round town I get 45 max on the Audi and that is 136 bhp and drinks ad blue for fun the cupra isn't that bad for 290bhp cheaper fuel and no ad blue at £20 every 5k miles, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Audi is a diesel "ultra" [emoji23][emoji23] doesn't matter what I do in the cupra I can't seem to get more than 32mpg, I don't think anyone buys them for the fuel economy though, still not done 500 miles in it yet and it's nearly 3 months old Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Is that the blue bars screen where you get the points?? I got up to 140 one day if I recall [emoji123] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I do, I nearly hit a parked car when I first had it because as I coasted up to wait for an oncoming car to pass the parked on on my side it cut off and the steering lost the assistance and I literally had to slam on the brakes as i would have clipped the corner. The above no matter how many...
  16. Build week for new Cupra 290's

In the individual profile settings you select engine as economy, the D1,2,3 etc on the screen then changes to E1,2, so on and when you let off the gas its like you've dipped the clutch in a manual, I tried it for the crack but then changed it back shortly after
  17. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Or put it in economy engine mode and get the E setting on the gearbox and it coasts every time you let off, very weird feeling
  18. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I was going up Fairfields Hill out of Polesworth but I was in my Audi, I noticed the Cupra front and wheels then the ML66 I was sure i'd seen it somewhere :-)
  19. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I saw you in Dordon on Saturday late afternoon, your car looked filthy :)
  20. Wheel nut caps

I'm glad I've found this thread, I thought I was going mad, my Cupra is losing them all over the shop, I've done 400 miles in it and only 1 wheel has the full compliment, does anyone know the part code for them? Thanks
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.