Search results

1. LCR_225

Heated Wing Mirrors - Auto time off

The Altea should be the same as your other VAG car - heated mirrors turn on when knob is in centre postion when you turn heated rear window on. The rear window will time out after a period of time which turns mirrors and rear screen off... Not sure what this is though.
  2. LCR_225

03 Cupra R upgrade from MKII Clio 172

;) Click HERE for more pics.
  3. LCR_225

03 Cupra R upgrade from MKII Clio 172

I used to have a 172 cup and i changed to a LCR 225 and have not looked back since. Yeah the Leon doesn't feel as fast (considering the clio had little sound proofing etc) but as mentioned before, get 70MPH and beyond and it feels quick. Not having to change down loads before overtaking is nice...
  4. LCR_225

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Lcr225 ;)
  5. LCR_225

Wheelnut covers for a LCR - Where can you buy these online?

:thumbup: And you mate! :santa:
  6. LCR_225

Is today the day? :confused:
  7. LCR_225

:confused: I did send them a bit later then i said due to not getting to the post office before they shut. But i got them there Thursday PM so they probs be with you tomorrow.
  8. LCR_225

LCR Splitter

It aint half make a bang, even at 2 MPH
  9. LCR_225

LCR Splitter

Just out of interest, as i have removed my first LCR splitter last night :censored: (damn curb). I was just wondering how many you have removed and if its on anything more exciting then what removed mine on.
  10. LCR_225

Condensation inside the cabin

Has the car recently had a pollen filter change? (20k mile service)
  11. LCR_225

Gents, I will put them in the post tomorrow for you! Sorry for the delay!!
  12. LCR_225

The bill will be in the post :D
  13. LCR_225

I'll sort them for you both soon!
  14. LCR_225

wont start

hmmm, well if it isn't even trying to turn over then it maybe something else other then temp sensor. I doubt it would be immob as they car would run and then cut out. If it doesn't start then it could be as mentioned earlier... and ECU :blink: but it could easily be anything else. I wouldn't...
  15. LCR_225

DamoR and NeilW, PM me with your address
  16. LCR_225

I'll keep you posted, i think i MAY have a few more... (I'll have a look tomorrow, what ones you after?)
  17. LCR_225

Well thats good as i have 2 :D just so happens its a locking and a normal one
  18. LCR_225

wont start

Does it try and fire? If its immob then the car starts and then cuts out after a second. Past experience of working at a dealer usually points this sort of thing to temp sensor. However in the very rare extreme case its something else... Hopefully it won't be though
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise