Search results

1. Raceland Coilovers (will they fit?!)

ive got these on my car.i paid 200 for them.the only problem is they are rock hard
  2. Bottom End rattle :(

its got a chance mate tbh.
  3. Bottom End rattle :(

could it be alternator bearings,idler pulley
  4. ATP manifold bolts on top keep loosening themselves

or drill all the way through and and bolt from the other side,i maybe wrong though
  5. Temperture

same problem i searched for an hour today trying to find the thermostat and couldnt find for life of me.where the f**k is it.sorry for the language had nothing but trouble since ive owned the car and now im at the end of my tether with it
  6. Head unit install in OEM stereo facia

any look with the process matey.really want to do this myself
  7. engine temp 1.8 20vt

spoken to vw today and they recon if its not the thermostat its the water pump
  8. Advice on ko4'ing my cupra

depends what ko4 because there are quite a few.ule need turbo manifold downpipe and a good map
  9. engine temp 1.8 20vt

how do you do it then mate.not that mechanically minded lol
  10. engine temp 1.8 20vt

oh brilliant thanks mate.is it easy to change
  11. engine temp 1.8 20vt

since ive had my car for the past two months its never got up to working temperature which am i right in saying it should be 90.well i was parked up outside the shop when the misses went inside n left my engine running and it went to 90 or just a little bit above and then as soon as i set off it...
  12. My Corsa Turbo featured in this months Total Vauxhall Magazine

Ive been in one of these and they are f***** quick.well done mate its beautiful
  13. Head unit install in OEM stereo facia

have you done it yet buddy very interested to see how hard this is
  14. Head unit install in OEM stereo facia

i would mate that would be great dow really understand it tbh the guide all seems abit complicated for my liking
  15. ko3s what car from

well i needed to no thankyou because ive been offered one .was only checking
  16. ko3s what car from

anyone
  17. ko3s what car from

ive hit the search button but cant find what these are off.any body shed some light to what cars these are fitted on as standard
  18. suspension how to remove this

thanks guys just getting the little bits of knowledge so i know what to do for tuesday
  19. Wipers not working? Is ice to blame?

same thing as me mate caught the stalk getting in the car and one wiper came on and the other didnt.and there was a horrible banging noise.took all plastics off under bonnet to get to wipers and one of the connecting knuckles for the arms had popped off just put it back on and was fine hope...
  20. suspension how to remove this

ok sound mate thankyou.i tried to remove the cap just and i thought it was bolted from inside cus it wudnt budge
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.