Search results

1. New Leon Interior picture leaked!?

clearly a fake.... I spy with my little eye....around 7 different couloured plastic trims used. :whistle:
  2. ESP light stuck on

Any news on this guys, I've seen figures of £1485 on other forums so wondered how you lot got on?
  3. Full beam comes on in auto headlight mode

Hi guys and girls, Quick favour please. Our receptionists son has just bought a new Ibiza Mk5 with autoheadlights. Apparently when in the auto headlight settings the full beam comes on automatically. Now I've not seen the car so can't diagnose. Is this a known fault? (either the car...
  4. plasti dip alloys :)

It's a very short term rushed way of doing things. perfect as said before if you want to trial a colour out. A lot of automotive forum's do like a good p**s take whenever it's brought up though...
  5. How to launch in DSG?

Yup It is launch control and that's the way to do it. When done at the correct revs it feels like you've been shunted by an 18 wheeler when you let off the brake!
  6. Naked MK2 FR owner?

Anyone going to admit to this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12978065 Here's to you! :cheers:
  7. How many people plan to install a Cupra R style exhaust on their MK2 Leon

I was watching Batman last night... really racking my brains as to which scene this was in?
  8. Pro race 1.2 fitment

you can go 2mm either way of the 112 PCD with 'wobbly bolts' so anything that's 110-114 pcd will fit.
  9. Violent juddering!

nah, my mate works at a seat dealer and said the don't get them in. Just wanted her back on the road asap! Putting my custom engine cover back on so I don't get the water ingress so they'll end up hidden anyway! Feels so good to be back in it! :D
  10. Violent juddering!

yeah, can't remember the part no I chucked them out. My mate works in parts and said that's what they're putting in now.
  11. Violent juddering!

Guys! thanks very much for your help! I have now sorted it. I have replaced all 4 spark plugs with new revised ones and also put in 4 new ignition coils. Run tests under load and have no missfires whatsoever! I'd go as far as to say it's now the best it has EVER been! So thanks for the...
  12. Any 1 know of this cupra

dont think so, I've spotted it before and posted in the spotted section and got no responses?
  13. Coilpack Recall Affecting VAG Engines

On the basis of the ignition coils being £35 each you'd be on £106 for labour! Wow, I am in the wrong job! £106 for 4 mins work is impressive!
  14. Coilpack Recall Affecting VAG Engines

I think this is for the 2.0tfsi engine found in the MK2 (05 plate onwards) not your MK1 1.8T
  15. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

I'm in a similar boat mate, I went from a 1.2 clio to a 2.o turbocharged leon and now I'm stepping into a 1.3 ecoflex corsa... feeling your pain buddy! My company can't justify for my 45,000 miles a year @ 23.4mpg @ £1.37 a litre.... so they have provided me with that as a company car. Having a...
  16. Show us your engine bay

Nah, you're fine with just normal car paint. You'll need a plastic primer and the cans from halford will do the job. mines been flexed to get in on and off and no distortion or cracking...
  17. Seat leon Copa Edition?

wasn't the copa edition like a german model that came in white? Also mexico did one in orange IIRC? If you want the look then paint the dashboard gloss black and get a set of viper stripes on the Aero Kit.
  18. BSH true seal or P-flo? help wanted

you still got the Leon Pov mate? Or are you talking about the BSH on the TT-RS? Also could you change your avatar... it's making me jealous :(
  19. Petrol Smell On idle On A TFSI

At work so can't really get pics on to show you. But found this pic of engine bay without the cover... http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/wm.php/images/neua3intake1.jpg Basically it is a black plastic disc shape (below the E & U in NEUSPEED on the above photo) It has a pipe with a plastic...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.