Search results

1. slimtater

My LCR

RIP from an old member... :-(
  2. slimtater

*222 BHP - my old Red Cupra R

Never have seen or heard of this again.....
  3. slimtater

Brilliant.......... until REVO'd!! ;)
  4. slimtater

Yes, I really did - without the "*" though! ;)
  5. slimtater

The reg is in the title!
  6. slimtater

Hmmm, work for me so perhaps that is what m0rk has edited?
  7. slimtater

Just wondered if this car was still around? I owned it from new for nearly 4 years and the guy from the West Mids sold it on. Some under the bonnet pics from before it was sold on again: http://thumbsnap.com/i27gDvLR http://thumbsnap.com/OS4NiOz4
  8. slimtater

Leon Cupra Changes - Effective January 2008 - CupraK1

K1 (or kilo 1) is an emergency services term for..... .....dead! Are SEAT telling us something?
  9. slimtater

3333 - the number of the SEAT beast?

What was the outcome? I haven't used anything on it at this stage.
  10. slimtater

3333 - the number of the SEAT beast?

Washed my Candy White FR for the first time yesterday. When I was cleaning the bonnet, I noticed a mark on the paintwork that wouldn't wash off. It looked like a number 3. I then carried on and did the rest of the bonnet and found the same mark in all 4 corners of the bonnet! The marks are...
  11. slimtater

Cupra Front Brake Discs

Not meant to be terse, got man flu and as a result, my brain wouldn't do the calculations. Could have been worse, I could have said do a search!;)
  12. slimtater

Cupra Front Brake Discs

345mm. Do the maths!!
  13. slimtater

anyone used midland vw for a cc remap?

Not used them for a remap but have had about £1k of work on my Corrado by them in the last couple of months. They are very helpful, friendly and do a good job. Jody also knows his stuff.
  14. slimtater

At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

So you were in my car? 3 laps, brief gap, 3 laps, brief gap, 3 laps, brief gap.........brake fade
  15. slimtater

At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

Did a track day at Curborough and my EBC set up was loads better than the original. Doing triple laps without the fade that I was suffering last time. Still very pleased!
  16. slimtater

Just Ordered a Leon FR TDI - Got A Few Questions!

Go for black. Not telling why though!:whistle:
  17. slimtater

Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

Had one ordered with options (including Winter Pack - what a joke) but have now cancelled. Long story.....:(
  18. slimtater

Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

You haven't got a box for "I ordered one a few weeks ago but I am now considering cancelling" !!!!:think:
  19. slimtater

New Cupra Test

sportbilly - yes the same view as me really. It only had 168 miles when I had it!! Only gave it a bit once and it was only just coming "on song" at 4000rpm. I agree, when it is run in it would feel awesome. It just feels so much better than a three year old LCR. Feel - its wierd, you don't...
  20. slimtater

Has anyone TXTd god about the Cupra??

I believe that the R26 can be remapped to around 260bhp. Been a test drive in the new Cupra today. Very nice! Gave me the same feeling as the LCR did three years ago (but more advanced!). It seems to do everything really well - not class leading in any particular field. Just a really good all...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.