Search results

1. stukillen

Folding rear seat broken?

cut the cloth. do you recon i should go from the front or the back of the seat? ye i used my credit card to fold the seat down after some swearing. but i am unsure of the best way to try and take it appart i will have a look in the leon section and see if it is the same for the ibiza. thanks
  2. stukillen

Folding rear seat broken?

Hi, long time since i have been on here. my car went out of warranty at the weekend and the next day when i tried to fold down the rear seats (in IKEA with loads of wonderful flatpack to try and fit in) the lever was stiff then when pulled seems to have come detached from the mechanism. there...
  3. stukillen

Corroding Centre Caps

i used the sucker which attaches my satnav to the window to take mine off. it took a couple of attempts but got there. easier than taking the wheels off.
  4. stukillen

Corroding Centre Caps

My dealer didn’t replace mine. he said it was on the surface and if I scraped them then it would come off. he also said that it was due to me using alloy wheel cleaner on them. didn’t want to scrape them to prove him wrong in case he says o well look you have damaged them now your fault not...
  5. stukillen

KW V1 Coilovers fitted

i like the ride height on the back i would just change the front if i were you but that is a personal preference i suppose. but looks nice with the lowering. i am guessing it is a 1.4 from the pics?
  6. stukillen

Only Revving to 4000RPM when Stationary

i tested this 4000rpm thingy the other week in my car the other week and there was no limit. is mine broken or does the 1.6 not have a limity thing?
  7. stukillen

Bonnet needs spraying :(

i have heard that chips away are good but for a full panel i would take it to a proper shop. But make sure it is a good shop because I have seen some abominations. stu
  8. stukillen

Replacing the Rear Wiper on a Ibiza SC

i was considering fitting the rear wiper off of the polo as it isnt so chunky i presume it would fit on just the same?
  9. stukillen

Suspension way too hard - FR TDi

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=287632&highlight=ecomotive+ibiza says where they are.
  10. stukillen

Winter wheels and tyres on Boc

thanks. that is a bit more again than mine checked today and they are 35 front 33 rear.
  11. stukillen

Winter wheels and tyres on Boc

nightflight what pressure do you have your winters set to? i have put a set on mine with golf 15s and have put them a tad above the old tyre pressures i had with my 17s.
  12. stukillen

W8 Light

the mk2 leon fr has the wee lights on the bottom of the rear view mirror which is a bit less noticeable. i think that would that fit the ibiza???? but would probably be more expensive than the light unit. just a thought.
  13. stukillen

Pcd of my wheels

5x 100 i got new wheels for winter tyres and had the same thought. http://www.alloywheels.com/fitment.asp?Make=Seat
  14. stukillen

Brakes on 1.4 sport

it could just be some surface rust on the disks if it hasnt done many miles recently. same as the grit some braking will remove it. Mine look terrible at the min cos the car hasn’t moved for two weeks, broken arm.
  15. stukillen

Boc Horn

although it is a very good horn 4 tooting when saying hi to someone. sh#te when you are pissed off when some cu#t cuts you up.
  16. stukillen

MK5 Clutch

i cant remember it changing that much from new. but is nice and loose, compaired to the transit i drove last week at least. but it was a big difference from the mrk2 i had b4.
  17. stukillen

stud diameter

ta. techie i am glad u r here to keep us right. ps saw that ur car is on ebay.
  18. stukillen

stud diameter

hi just thought i would check what the stud diameter for the ibiza is. i think it is 5x100? stu
  19. stukillen

Now no power steering. now sorted

i have heard you can damage the ecu if you jumpstart modern cars, but never found any who has had a problem. it can happens if there isnt any load on the battery (lights, radio, blowers, etc) while jumping the ecu takes more power than it is designed to and can get damaged.
  20. stukillen

engine sound proofing???

mine does not have it it is a 59 i think it is just the diesel, fr, and cupra which have it. but no doubt someone will prove me wrong.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise