Search results

1. J@mes W

J@mes' LCR OEM+ Rear ARB Fitted :)

Thanks :) havent tried the dragon breath yet, i've heard nothing but good things about it, but jesus christ it stinks, havent even openned it yet and I can still smell it.
  2. J@mes W

Thanks for your input maz, im confident it will work well. Looking forward to getting the front arb fitted. Interested to see how it feels. :) Also i'd like to pick your brains about machine polishing at some point ;)
  3. J@mes W

Sorry for the slow reply, havent been on here for a while, the prices i quoted were for an uprated set up, that sounds like a great set up you have there. Certainly some food for thought, will give it some serious consideration when i get around to buying a new set up. Appreciate the feedback...
  4. J@mes W

@ Pommeh.... It does compliment the front ;) They are sold as a set after all. :) Just to clarify you did read it right, it's 25mm front & rear. I had initially planned to buy a 23mm front ARB but this one came up so cheap i couldn't not buy it, unfortunately front ARB's don't often come up...
  5. J@mes W

I now have a Neuspeed 25mm front ARB being delivered next week, this has been bought to compliment my*Neuspeed 25mm rear ARB. :) Both of which will need to be fitted. Although i'm toying with the idea of fitting the rear ARB this weekend. The MOT runs out at the end of the month, hopefully...
  6. J@mes W

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Cant imagine how excited you must be :) Gonna be a different car when you get it back
  7. J@mes W

Don't worries guys she's not going anywhere, i'm in for the long haul. Prices for LCR's are very low at the moment, not a great time to sell a nice LCR. I'm convinced they'll go up a bit in value at some point in the next 18-24 months, certainly for the well maintained ones. Loads of LCR's are...
  8. J@mes W

Ups, I did it again^^ LCR....

This is shaping up nicely, what else do you have planned for it?
  9. J@mes W

My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Every time i check in on your thread there is always loads of awesome updates. Good work on the FMIC, i have thought about fitting a Wellycooler but im not brave enough attempting it on my own. Those brakes are mahoosive, those should certainly do the job.
  10. J@mes W

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Coming along nicely James, those brakes looks sooo good. :) EDIT: just added you on FB ;)
  11. J@mes W

mall update: Earlier today i order a set of black tear drop mirror off ebay at the bargain price of £69 delivered, i thought about replacing just the broken mirror but it seemed like a perfect excuse to get some teardrop mirrors fitted instead. They are in the right colour too but they may...
  12. J@mes W

Sorry for slow reply, i'm really struggle to have any spare time these days, being a dad is 24/7 sometimes. :) To answer your question Ronnin i would like to go SMF set up if chatter was barely / not noticeable, but i'm open to a DMF. I've had a good search on the forum but i'm struggle to...
  13. J@mes W

Cheers adam, thats always worth knowing. :) Right guys.... Im currently undecided whether to fit a OE clutch and fly wheel kit or whether to get a uprated kit. From a quick look around you are looking at 900+ for an uprated kit against 600 for OE kit, this is before fitting so that needs to be...
  14. J@mes W

Well it looks like the R is going to be relieving me of most of my hard earnt money over the coming months. THIS MONTH: - Road Tax - Replacement wing mirror (some knob head clipped it and smashed the glass and outer casing just in time for my MOT) - Purchase front ARB (drop links are...
  15. J@mes W

UPDATE - Rear Hughes Strut Brace Review Well the rear hughes strut brace has been on for a couple of weeks now, i was unsure whether there would be difference as some people say it helped and others say it doesn't. In the interest of science i decided to fit the strut brace first and drive it...
  16. J@mes W

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Nice progress james, love seeing the attention to detail you have. Seeing this makes me want to keep mine and lavish the same amount of attention on it. Looking forward to the summer so I can get cracking on the list of jobs I have.
  17. J@mes W

Cool MK1 Photos

Here's my LCR :) JGW_5361 by J@mes Williams Photography, on Flickr
  18. J@mes W

My mk1 LCR STAGE 2

Firstly welcome to the forum. :) Sounds like a great car, it's got a lovely spec. Get your post count up and post some pictures.
  19. J@mes W

Disappointed with Vred Ultrac Sessanta on the LCR

It could be you had a bad batch, tyres have a shelf life.. If you have old tyre (sitting on factory shelf for ages), they wont perform any where near as well as brand new ones. Its always worth checking build dates on tryes. I have vred fitted to my lcr and they really are excellent in wet and...
  20. J@mes W

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Awesome car buddy, not sure how I managed to miss this one. Love the attention to detail, really is a credit to you. :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise