Search results

1. JB!

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

give Revo a ring if it's still running the same ECU i sold it with! they might be able to rescue it!
  2. JB!

Anyone know this cupra???

any build thread links, for sale adverts, whatever! seen it for sale with an awful advert and want to find out the true spec!
  3. JB!

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

Glad to see she's still alive!!! Got myself a fair few more toys now, a Mk2 Rallye is the latest!!!! Would love to drive it again with the extra power! have you upgraded the brakes yet?
  4. JB!

Mk2 is now a bare shell, there is a build thread on club GTI: http://www.clubgti.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229392 20mm's help loads or stub axle spacer. yeah i grew to like the mounts, they are miles better than standard! ford moonstone blue from the sierra cosworths?
  5. JB!

Cupra ABS

right, well i'm trying to source an ABS setup for my Mk2 golf project, and seeing how many cupra's are bing crashed/broken, i thought it could be a good place for the setup, whats it like wiring wise?
  6. JB!

wow! glad you like it :D black comps would look sick, or candy red, i was stuck between gold and candy red for the jap splits!!! glad its progressing further, still running the same engine mounts? also, 20mm rear spacers and black FMIC and hoses for the stealth!!!!! Al.
  7. JB!

Cupra ABS

anyone know if the cupra ABS system is the same as late mk3 golf or mk4? ta.
  8. JB!

my black mk3 cupra *updated 13/09/10*

Gutted TBH! Such a saga with the car, I'm finally happy with it and get bitten by the MK2 bug!
  9. JB!

Farewell SCN! She sold on weds to pay off some debts, next project is a Mk2 Golf 4mo! Also running round in a Fabia VRS.
  10. JB!

Ko3 hybrid where to go?

CR turbos do hybrids fairly cheap.
  11. JB!

The WHEEL Thread

so what are your actual offsets?
  12. JB!

revo stage 1

sounds like mine. long story short, check you didnt buy a car with a 5hr trial map.
  13. JB!

The WHEEL Thread

any more? ravey, whats your coilover clearance like? , i want 8x17's et24 on the front, same on the back, possibly spaced.
  14. JB!

new wheels opinions please MORE PICS!!!

too small for me.
  15. JB!

to get it sitting properly on 16's i gotta go too low to enjoy it. i want 17" comps as a replacement.
  16. JB!

what size rear spacers are you running??

20mm on standard cupra wheels, 30mm on my et44 jap wheels. will soon be switching to stub axle spacers.
  17. JB!

Problem!!!!

is it a cupra? if so, did you check the secondary water pump wasnt leaking?
  18. JB!

cheers man. no gold wheels tho :( back on black ones: saving up for new bits.
  19. JB!

Headlight Height Adjustment

lol. need to wind mine up, sit too low thanks to coilovers.
  20. JB!

well, edition 38 was eventful... nearly bought the comp's i wanted, and got to the bottom of the lack of boost... turns out i bought a car with a revo 5hr trial map on it... all sorted now tho. BOOOOST!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.