Search results

1. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Any comments on choice of wheel?
  2. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Pic from VW festival website from last summer booked again for this year a 2 nightwear too. It's gonna get messy.
  3. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Hi folks not done too much recently just sprayed my engine bay black and red "lids". Will post pics tomoz. Am toying with an idea for new alloys and need some opinions. Though as always I will still make my own decision lol. Tell me what you think
  4. V.A.G.erbond

Aftermarket steering wheel

I have had a Momo wheel for years now passed down from my Passat 1.8t no issues. Had my latest mot in Jan never had a query in the 5 years I've had my mot's done and they've always been done at a VW dealers.
  5. V.A.G.erbond

My DIY stealth sub box

Does anyone know if the sub box from an a3 would fit ours as the interiors are identical?
  6. V.A.G.erbond

Erractic idle?

Any developments on solving this problem? I'm having it too.
  7. V.A.G.erbond

Newbie here

Welcome mate, Definitely change head unit but I have to agree that the rear door speakers are a bit poo even with fade but a sub and amp will balance some of the bass out.
  8. V.A.G.erbond

N249 bypass with stock dv

I've just done it too. 5min. Job and took her for a spin love the sound on my forge 007p. Cost me a fiver. My only tip for easy access to bottom pipe at the front would be to remove the 2 Allen bolts on the plate in front of inlet manifold so even I could get my big hands under to slip the...
  9. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Quick update asi haven't done that much recently. Forge 007dumpvalve fitted from awesome good price. New forge boost pipes fitted too. Not much else was avoiding doing to much to t Under the bonnet but I can't resist. So now my plans are fmic and map. Big fat tour coming up on the 17th of...
  10. V.A.G.erbond

Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

Really sorry to hear about your car. It is quite an impressive beast. Its probably the only mk2 that I have seen and said "WOW" I'd love one of those. Hope the damage doesn't stop you. Keep up the fantastic work.
  11. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Cheers mate I agree
  12. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

New pics added Changed my drivers trim today from grey to black also wrapped my steering wheel and console Before After Yes she Does need a good clean out.
  13. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

New pics added Changed my drivers trim today from grey to black also wrapped my steering wheel and console Yes she does need a good clean out inside
  14. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Hi, Thanks for the comments. The LED running lights were on the bumper when I bought it but I've had to wire them in an it is relatively simple to do. Double sided tape on the top and bottom of the strip to fit snuggly in the bumper and wire to sidelight in the headlight unit. Aerial easy to...
  15. V.A.G.erbond

Torred's 2001 Seat Leon 1.4S

Tried the gloss black and did a poor job of it last year so took it off. I did like the look just not the quality which is ehy I've done the carbon wrap on my roof. Front badge and now the mirrors which were a pig but the carbo wrap is thicker and more strechy for heating up.
  16. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Cheers, after much investigating an research there is a bit of welding to be done on the support and I don't have any contacts for this at the mo. Shame cause the full dash, airbags etc went for £120.
  17. V.A.G.erbond

where are you stuck?
  18. V.A.G.erbond

Have you sussed your lock out?
  19. V.A.G.erbond

Finally Brave enuff!!

Still need the drivers trim. looking at the TT work looks like a near perfect fit BUT there's a hell of a lot of work to fit it and guess one looks like the glovebox from a TT will go straight in to ours as is.
  20. V.A.G.erbond

Just noticed your seats. Nice. I got some Cupra R ones for £200 about 18mths ago love em. How'd your interview go today bud? Did you manage to change your lock? Did mine today when I changed my glovebox. RR updated.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.