Search results

1. RNS315 map update

You Still in touch with malec. I tried to email for update but no reply yet?
  2. RNS 315 Retrofit

Can anyone tell how to enable in VCDS?
  3. 1st Service

I have same problem is set to fixed but need variable, someone must have a solutions to this! I have a feeling VAG-COM could be used??? Anyone got any ideas?
  4. Will SEAT Toledo Roof Bars fits a LEON?

Hi, Does anyone know if SEAT Toledo roofbars: Part Number: 1M5071126 Description: Roof Bars Model Application: Toledo 1999 > - 1MYB051341>> Detail: Price (RRP): £ 130.00 Order: SEAT Accessories and Parts are available to order through your local SEAT dealer. Click here to...
  5. Boot Power and Lower Dash removal?

Hi I now have one of these and need to add the following: 1. Power in the boot. This was part of an option that I dont have, I am guessing that the main cabling is in the loom somewhere and hopefully I can buy the bits I need anf fit it without any cable cutting? So anyone work for a...
  6. Cooling, fan, temp guage and more problems

My fan was working, always runs if AC on, I did a good run came home left engine on with AC off. The fan did kick in. I think the problem may have been related to waterpump, as I back flushed the system and it made things worse! Car then started to over heat at high speed. In the end, I...
  7. Cooling, fan, temp guage and more problems

Weird I seem to have a similar problem, same age and model too! I am fine driving slowly round town, but if i do a motorway run i find i need to refil my expansion tank. Underside of car has the brown coolant staining from the overflowing tank and I also have a small drip from the radiator...
  8. Exeo Cupra R

You cant get a DSG in the EXEO - Too old a platform design, no room for it :(
  9. How do I change front springs?

Thanks all, I just replaced my FRont Sping after it snapped. This post was very useful, but I have some further tips to any others who need to do this task. 1. There are two bolts on the top of the damper shaft that you need to take off to do the job. The first one is simply the retainer for...