Search results

1. MMA FR150

Cupra vs Cupra R

:rofl:can imagine
  2. MMA FR150

New car 1st oil burner :)

Definitely agree with you there on the lack of leg room. I also agree with your comment on the drive. I have accepted the fact it is not going to handle corners as well as my Cupra R but compared to a Citroen c5 and insignia I feel that it is superior not in size or anything just comfort in...
  3. MMA FR150

Cupra vs Cupra R

I thought I would chuck my two Pennith in, I test drove 180 20vT Cupra ,150 Cupra fr+ TDI a lcr225 (BAM). The difference was unbelievable. IMO Cupra was nice drive pretty quick good handling. Cupra fr+ was really strong through the revs pulled like a train and no effort. Put deposit down I liked...
  4. MMA FR150

I will always choose seat over audi and volkswagen. like you say i think it lives in the audi shadow but the shape is different from the a4 it looks a lot better lines IMO. the engine is really strong pulls like a train and has a smooth delivery the drive is really tight and handles nothing like...
  5. MMA FR150

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1194567827190.28417.1318278911&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=10200350071377234&set=a.1194567827190.28417.1318278911&type=3&theater
  6. MMA FR150

Hello everyone. Right quick update, I no longer have my Cupra R or my formula sport Ibiza 100. I am now a extremely happy and proud owner of the seat exeo sport cr 170 tdi. What can I say the car is not the Cupra in terms of speed power. It is like driving a fast sofa (lol) the car is smooth...
  7. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Been looking at all options but it has to be another lcr225 this will be modified extensively. I will not be getting rid this time.:) just got my holidays to go on then starting the search!!
  8. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

yeah i will be looking at new cupra now, bored of 1.4 100bhp, b*****ks:censored: to fuel costs you only live once, am looking for lcr or R32 now.:) i know what lcr225 is like any one have any encounters with r32? i know they arenot as mappable but i have heard their exhaust note is meant to be...
  9. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Seriously gutted now due to cocks in the government, my LCR has to go.She being replaced on Friday by a seat Ibiza 1.4 formula sport. No way near in same league as cupra but still nice car in red. :( cheers coalition government morons.!!Also job location change due to government.
  10. MMA FR150

Custom fmic advice for lcr

Yeah that the one from toyo
  11. MMA FR150

Custom fmic advice for lcr

UNIVERSAL TYPE R FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER Item Description: * Our products are 100 % Brand New * Bar and Plate Intercooler Corn size: 550mm x 225mm x 64mm * Overall Length 710mm * 57mm(2.25'') Inlet and Outlet * Maximum Pressure: 45psi * Max Horsepower Capacity : 450hp This is what...
  12. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Expletives: @#*$ oh my god the car is just awesome now.coilovers make so much difference turn a corner no roll wat so ever that is just unbelievable:) tightens everything up all the mods well good!
  13. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

:) WOW just got car back it is AWESOME! It has to go back in on Tuesday to get coilovers fitted and geo..!! WOW the car is so Responsive & I love the hiss it makes through the downpipe now!!
  14. MMA FR150

Liam's Leon Cupra TDI

Cool:) I haven't ever looked back since owning my lcr they are Awesome family car and performance wise a true sleeper.good to hear you are enjoying your seat
  15. MMA FR150

Liam's Leon Cupra TDI

All the taxis in Stoke are remapped at PSI this Is the first thing they do as it improves the consumption. Welcome to the site anyhow good choice of car also.:) you won't get bored with your motor.!
  16. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Car is in psi now won't get it back till Friday :( but :( will turn into :) because hopefully all will be done woo hoo!!
  17. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Cheers pal,just waiting now car goes in tomorrow and they have not got my dp yet or coilovers :( everything else tho.NO I ain't won lottery wish I did tho lol.just thought I have had phase 1 on for a while now and wanting to get phase 2 but lots of work required,so just wen ahead an got it all...
  18. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Img_2055.jpg
  19. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Down pipe, don't know what make it is! Car is 50k so think this quite high mileage for clutch, especially as I have been using the loud pedal a few times. So best be safe than sorry ,I thought I might pay for it while I got the money 1k is a fair bit of money to fork out if the clutch died suddenly
  20. MMA FR150

transforming lcr

Yeah V BIG spend, Iam doing all this in search for bigger power. I don't want the clutch going wrong with the increase of power so at 50k I thought it best to change-not cheap tho. The exhaust is going to be milltek I will have to remind the garage that about the coilovers or I would have...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.