Search results

1. A13S

MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

hi i just bought a facelift front bumper tht ws slightly damaged. does any1 no where to get all the front fr grills from cheapest. also the facelift foglights as i heard thy were different, will leon cupra fogs fit the bumper
  2. A13S

Bumper Guide and Info

hi i just bought a facelift front bumper tht ws slightly damaged. does any1 no the part numbers for all the front fr grills and also the facelift foglights as i heard thy were different. will leon cupra fogs fit the bumper
  3. A13S

dayline r8 style headlights

i was looking at buing some because of the projector lens so i cud fit in hids. My neighbour got some of the black 1s same as the essex racing 1s for his passat and im now convinced they look cool almost oem standard. nuthing like the stick on chavy 1s:wtf:. has any1 seen them cheaper tho
  4. A13S

MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

hi iv had my tdi sport a while and have decided i need a new front end as i have just got a cupra rear. apart from dealers where can i get a cupra front bumper, would also consider a facelift fr if it was complete with fogs as i am not willing to pa 150 for fogs
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members