Search results

1. 1.2Tsi engines differences

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. 1.2Tsi engines differences

Hello guys, what are the differences between a 1.2TSI 77kw 2013, engine code CJZA and 1.2TSI 81kw 2016, engine code CYVB. Both engines should be the revised tsi engines with 16 valves and belt instead chain driven, right? If so, are there any physical differences, or is it just different...
  3. BLT EGR Removal explained

Hello guys. I have removed the EGR on my BLT Tdi, and installed the new camshaft and followers, changed injector seals…The car idles fine, the turbo boosts fine, checked in Vcds, torsion value of the cam is good, injector lash good, but there is no power, the car is as slow as na SDI… Could it...
  4. BLT EGR Removal explained

So guys I’m having trouble with the EGR realted EML on my BLT engine. And after reading all this I am a little bit confused? So, can I map out the EGR, leave ASV operational and have no EML come on the dash? Some people suggesting it could be done only by mapping out the whole EML, which is...
  5. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Also, I have a kind of annoying exhaust vibration at around 1800-2100rpm and, checked behind the car. If I put my hand near the ehxaust tip, I barely feel any gasses blowing into my hand… Is this normal? I checked the same on my Lupo 3L 1.2Tdi, and the pressure od gasses coming out is like WAY...
  6. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Is this Ok for a stock tdi Cupra? Fourth gear… :) There seems to be a bit of a flat spot at low Rpm or is this normal? I had a Fabia vrs tdi, maybe a smaller turbo and ic made it appear more responsive at lower rpm?
  7. Styling a Cupra Tdi

Any ideas for the new color? Which ones look good on a 6l Cupra? I was thinking about going some papaya orange…
  8. Styling a Cupra Tdi

Black ones or black ledstrips? These look amazing… 😅
  9. Styling a Cupra Tdi

You are right… Why not black lights. They look cool :)
  10. Styling a Cupra Tdi

Okk. Tnx for the reply. Does anybody know a color code for anthracite, guys?
  11. Styling a Cupra Tdi

Guys, what do you think, now with mechanical problems out of the way? I bought another set of wheels for summer tyres. Do I paint them black? Gloss black rims, grills, muffler tip, badges… and red door plastics…Or maybe go with metallic black? And then these taillights and headlights? Or maybe...
  12. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Guys, problem solved… It was a combo of issues, the camshaft sensor and injector seals were bad, the engine was under fueling… It’s all fine now…. More power and fires at half a crank when hot…. :)
  13. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Guys, is this engine in Cupra Tdi the same as ARL engine. Crancshaft position sensor is suspicious, is it Ok to fit one for an Asz or Arl?
  14. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Tried after half an hour, all perfect... 😔I hope it isn’t one of those things where I change random parts until I find what it is.... 😱😅
  15. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Hello guys, just drove in hot weather for an hour. I turned off the car for 5 min, and than could start It with great difficulty. It just kept cranking and a horrible thud. Then I tried again and started on 2 cyllinders probably, then picked up... I drove nack without any issues. Guys, what...
  16. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Ty for the reply. There are no fault codes whatsoever. Engine mounts are new, maybe a good idea to check the ignition timing.... I don't know if they suffer from that hot start issues like some Tdi-s!?
  17. Ibiza Cupra Tdi low whirring and 2 more questions

Hello guys. Ever since I bought my Cupra, I noticed a low whirring noise on idle... As if there is a fan that is always on... It’s faint, heard only on idle... I haven’t heard anything like that on any if my former TDIs... The car drives fine, with no issues. What could that be? The other thing...
  18. Ibiza Cupra Tdi rear speakers

Tnx, help appreciated. So Cupra has 16.5 both fromt and rear? Mine definitely doesn’t sound like it had four speakers inside 😅
  19. Ibiza Cupra Tdi rear speakers

Hello guys, I have a pair of Focals PC 100 4" (100mm) I was wondering if they would fit in the rear....? :) If they do, what would you recommend as the front setup? I mean, what kind of speakers?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.