Search results

1. New wheels :P

Soz dude but they remind me of 90's Max Power cover cars.... Yes I am that old lol I liked your old rims better.... These are nice though and if you like them thats all that matters.
  2. 2.0 CR TDI FR DPF removal and remap?

Yeah Ive heard that about removing the middle. Tbh I couldnt be bothered having the DPF delete for MOT reasons.
  3. New 1.2tsi fr pictures

Looks sweet that mate, nice spec aswell. Any plans for it ?
  4. Other OEM wheels

Your right on the wheel spec, Mk4 Ibiza alloys will fit as would Mk1 Fabia VRS wheels and MK1 Octavia VRS also.
  5. Deposit tomorrow

Niceone mate should look smart with the skirts and spoiler on too add to the looks
  6. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

Niceone mate, Be rude not to at £105 :)
  7. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

Yes mate the guy whos going to fit them is going to do a 4 wheel alignment aswell.
  8. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

H&R springs have got great reviews on every forum Ive seen. Ride is supposed to be as good as standard springs. I got mine for £105 from Euro car parts getting them fitted next week.
  9. "FR" Badge under side repeaters

I wouldnt do it at all as I think it looks abit tacky but each to there own. Does look better by the window though.
  10. "FR" Badge under side repeaters

I have a 5 door with a pillar in the middle, I was assuming there was a pillar between window and door on the 3 door
  11. H&R Springs Headsup

Bloody hell thats cheap, Ive been quoted £200 off one place, £245 off another thats also for fitting abd wheel alignment.
  12. H&R Springs Headsup

If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost you to get them fitted mate ?
  13. "FR" Badge under side repeaters

I know what youre saying but people in the know will just know youve bought a couple of badges off ebay and stuck them on. Id say if youre going to do it then put them on the pillars.
  14. "FR" Badge under side repeaters

I thought about putting them on the door pillars but I didnt want too much FRness everywhere.
  15. Show me your Double Dins !

I noticed on your second pic you have non standard pedals, are they the Seat ones and are they proper pedals or covers ?
  16. Show me your Double Dins !

Yep ebay about 30 quid for all the bits you need.
  17. Show me your Double Dins !

Looks nice that mate, was it easy to fit ?
  18. Show me your Double Dins !

So my FR is coming along now, Got my alloys on and my H&R springs just need fitting. Im looking at a stereo upgrade and Ive been looking at the Pioneer FH-X700BT ! Im just wondering what other people have gone for abd if possible pics aswell.
  19. Cars to compare a Cupra to??

Ive owned a few beemers and they are awesome, never owned one above 2.5 litre though. 3.0 or 3.2 you say ? Shall we ignore your first post about low tax and good mpg etc then lol Then you have servicing tyres and insurance which doesnt come cheap on beemers. Also the Z4 would be older in...
  20. H&R Springs Headsup

I'll second that. Mine arrived yesterday :lol:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members