Search results

1. air bag

i found a firm a while ago that does an exchange box that triggers the air bag.my hard drive packed up and i lost it .does any one know what this firm is called.
  2. clutch switch

ok thank you
  3. clutch switch

can any one tell me what it does
  4. k04 turbo

ok thanks i do have a ihi vf 28 but though this might be a easier way to go apparently not will have to have a re think
  5. k04 turbo

will the k04-22 turbo from the 225 tt fit my 2001 leon cupra i have front mount intercooler revo stage 2 mod shack inlet miltek sports cat and exhaust
  6. FK Coilovers

ok founds some venom motorsport
  7. FK Coilovers

Does anyone know where i can get new rear perches for my fk high sport coilovers my car is 2001 leon cupra
  8. Cupra Brakes

it said min 60 mm
  9. Cupra Brakes

can anyone till me if mk4 golf 315*30 brake kit with 4 pot calipers will fit my 2001 leon cupra with 17 inch wheels and 20 mm spacers
  10. Cam Belt

thank you for that a great help
  11. Cam Belt

can anyone let me have a copy of how to change cam belt on my leon cupra as only the last few lines seem to be on here now thanks
  12. Supersprint Exhaust on 1.8-20VT Cupra

i have one on mine no loader than standard
  13. Nuube need help vag-com error low boost

that is a expantion box it just holds air the n249 valve is a electrical valve .i had the same thing on vag com and had all the n249 valve off and bypassed it .their is instructions on this site .it never made any diffrence and was a real pig to do unless you know your way round a engine dont...
  14. Nuube need help vag-com error low boost

The n249 valve is under the black perferated cover near the dip stick it is a pig to get to .dont bother it will be the dump valve vag com just shoes that error .
  15. Standard LC - maximimum boost?

i had this was a faulty N75 valve i have had 2 pack up
  16. Police chase!!!

i any one on here thinks they can stop with a bike if the rider is trying they are dreaming i have both 250 hp leon and 600 bike the bike does 10.89 1/4 mile and 170 trust me you have no chance as for a r1 or zx10 well bye bye .
  17. Rear Brakes Binding

what are your pads like try spraying round the lever with wd 40 and tap the arm back and forward with a hammer
  18. Rear Brakes Binding

i know what this is i had same thing striped brakes right down still did it changed left hand brake cable no more trouble
  19. Turbo

ok thanks
  20. Turbo

Will a TD04 turbo of a subaru fit my 2001 leon cupra if so what will i need to fit it