Search results

1. s4oopie

Leon mk1 Clutch Pedal Issues

my pedal is cowering in the footwell also .. a hectic irate drive through town with no clutch mechanism was harrowing ... turns out on inspection that the master cylinder is leaking where it comes through the bulk head spraying fluids on my turbo and bulk head ... going to replace the whole...
  2. s4oopie

coil packs !

cheers lee .... top work buddy :)
  3. s4oopie

coil packs !

fantastic news buddy ill grab my part numbers as its a 52 reg motor :) hopefully ill get some better ones as its doing my nut in now :)
  4. s4oopie

the new cupra !

update time ... she is sat low on coilovers and has a re-vised intake system - same open cone but i butchered an air box to make a shield as the metal item wasnt working as it should ... also had the car custom mapped to suit the bolt on mods mods :) wasnt aware it had a 210hp ecu on there ...
  5. s4oopie

coil packs !

now i know theres a million threads on coil pack issues just need some buying advice as there are a set on ebay for £69.69 .. they claim a life time warranty ?? just wondering if any of you guys have used these on re-mapped cars as im sick of not being able to get full boost due to coils failing...
  6. s4oopie

the new cupra !

didnt know they had them in gold aswell :o what you gone for autobot or decepticon ?
  7. s4oopie

radio code ???

cheers for that mate ... not a bother ill whip the stereo out and rock on up there after work :)
  8. s4oopie

radio code ???

battery was disconnected after fitting my exhaust now my stereo is displaying "safe" i know its now locked and needs a code ive hunted out my book and the code is missing i thought it was there but it appears to be the code for my old leon cupra ! am i right in thinking that if i show up to the...
  9. s4oopie

the new cupra !

as promised a little clip of the exhaust :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo_Fp4zYcHQ
  10. s4oopie

the new cupra !

the transformer revolution has begun :)
  11. s4oopie

cupra remap

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: loving it :D
  12. s4oopie

the new cupra !

fitted maybe have to bend the pipes slightly to get the trim sitting a little higher to the bumper some box is missing here ??
  13. s4oopie

cupra remap

jabbasport are top lads mate :)
  14. s4oopie

cupra remap

there you go mate the golf is just being upped to the bhp of the leon and the leon is adding extra bhp ;)
  15. s4oopie

cupra remap

was the golf a 150bhp model ?? and the leon the 180bhp ??
  16. s4oopie

the new cupra !

the exhaust is fitted ! just a small spot of weld is needed in the morning to fully seal it (paste blew out )and the pics will be uploaded along with a link to a vid of before and after .... sounds how i expected slight burble on tick over not much louder than the stock system just a slight raw...
  17. s4oopie

remap and badge questions

yes they will hit 150 easily .... ive mine upto 145 no bother while chasing a tt rs his face was a great site after :) again on a private runway ;)
  18. s4oopie

Why does it never feel the same?

not first thing in the morning nope that doesnt sound at all right to me ! mine in the cold morning air tries to pull the rubber off the rims with the torque :s
  19. s4oopie

the new cupra !

cheers mate :) the badge is just a self adhesive item foam backed ! i stripped the s badge back and sprayed it matt black then put a small amount of locktight glue ontop and then pressed the badge on ;)
  20. s4oopie

the new cupra !

small update :) no pics yet though :( ... i have a full cupra R exhaust its in the back of a truck being carried from the highlands in scotland so once it arrives i can get round to cutting the midbox out and running it as a non res system ill have to get a reducer and ill be utilising my...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.