Search results

1. EKE Ibiza

Emissions light

Currently over in France for a holiday, needed more petrol today (first time while over here). Put in the usual 95 unleaded. As soon as I pulled off the forecourt the car spluttered/coughed and the emissions light came on flashing. Quickly pulled over, turned the engine off. Then back on. No...
  2. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza Grilles!

Yeah large honeycomb, thanks for the advice
  3. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza Grilles!

Driving up to Edinburgh on Sunday a Pheasant decided to impale it's self in the bumper grill smashing it to pieces. (honey comb facelift model) How much is a replacement? Can't wait to clean off the blood and feathers next week!!
  4. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

Well got my alloy refurbed to the correct matching colour a week ago and then today my girlfriend only went and kerbed the same frigging wheel!!! :censored: Not impressed to say the least
  5. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

The tyre they put on is a Infinity which on research is a budget tyre (whats the point in budget tyres they don't last. On my last Ibiza N/S/R tyre lasted less than 12months) So I think I'm going to rotate the tyres. Do i need to do balancing and tracking again or will it be a simply switch?
  6. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

It was judgement day today at the dealership. They're truly useless and would never deal with them again. However they have changed the tyres, correctly painted the alloy so I finally have matching alloys. About the service they told me "We've been billed for the work however they never...
  7. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

I told them about the worn tyres but the salesman said they wouldn't change them. I'm not leaving there till they've been changed
  8. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

Under 3 weeks and from the second day I have been complaining about the rear wiper and refrubed alloy. Must have called them a dozen times. Looked on trading standards and i have rights if not satisfied. Exactly, these problems should have been sorted before I collected the car. After all...
  9. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

Thanks!! Looked on euro car parts and for all four with pads was £165 for Pagid (any good?). Not impressed that they sold me a car in that shape. Surely that tyre had to be illegal with that many chunks taken out of the sidewall?? From what I can understand from the previous owner (mainly...
  10. EKE Ibiza

Brakes and issues

Had a search but couldn't find an exact answer. Recently bought a 2008 Ibiza Formula sport off a nissan main dealership. Taking it back tomorrow for them to sort out a few issues. No rear wiper (broken when I bought it), doesn't appear to have had a service as I've had to top up both my...
  11. EKE Ibiza

1.4 Ibiza - Rough / fast idle from cold, sputtering with lower grade fuel

Sorry can't be anymore of assistance as I traded the car in for a mk4 ibiza.
  12. EKE Ibiza

1.4 Ibiza - Rough / fast idle from cold, sputtering with lower grade fuel

I had the exact same problem with my old mk3. Garage told me it was the coil pack and the spark HT leads
  13. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza FS

For Sale
  14. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza FS

Fair play. I actually nearly bought a citroën c4 vtr+ but the girlfriend hated it. Came across this one. May actually have to ring the dealer I bought it from as I had the front passenger alloy refurbed and it appears to me that it's a different shade!
  15. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza FS

Oh yes 40+ more power, doesn't half make a difference! Got a great deal on my old car. Bought it two years ago almost to the day for £1295 on 56k miles. Traded it in with nearly 80k for £1000. Needed work doing to it as well, quoted over £200 to get through MOT. Reason for selling yours?
  16. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza FS

Recently bought a Ibiza Formula Sport (petrol). Its a 2008 on a 57 plate, one previous owner and 25000 miles. Upgraded from a 2000 Ibiza 1.4, such an improvement over the mk3. Haven't got over the joys of a light clutch and steering yet!! Only owned it for 6days and gave it, its first...
  17. EKE Ibiza

DAB,Sportrider and Formula Sport

Cheers! Can't wait to collect my car on monday, feels 100x tighter than the mk3
  18. EKE Ibiza

DAB,Sportrider and Formula Sport

Hey guys, I've owned a mk3 yr 2000 1.4 cool/s Ibiza for two years and just this week traded it in for a 2008 Ibiza Formula Sport. I'd like to know what the difference is between the DAB, Sportrider and the Formula Sport?
  19. EKE Ibiza

Ibiza Cool/s

Heres my new car I bought today. Traded my old 2000reg ibiza in for £1000, considering I only paid £1200 two years ago I got a really good deal. Its a 2008 Ibiza Formula Sport on 25k, one owner. Such a smoother ride then mine Collect on monday
  20. EKE Ibiza

Engine Jerk when wet

Well decided to trade the old girl in. Not gone French....stuck with VAG. Bought a 2008 Ibiza Formula Sport in silver. Got £1000 for my car considering I only paid £1200 two years ago. See readers ride for photos http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282896
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.