Search results

1. dervpower

my cars

Nice car history! I'd love an Elise, you're a lucky man!
  2. dervpower

Fogs lights, not working?

Poor connections. Mine did this a fair bit. new bulbs sorted the issue though :)
  3. dervpower

Gooner_Mike's C4 VTR+ HDi

That looks nice mate! never seen of of these modded before, so good effort!
  4. dervpower

White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

Bloody hell you've made this into a beast :lol: Interesting to see what the next car will be :)
  5. dervpower

SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

Great car, the right engine too! Look forward to seeing what you do here!
  6. dervpower

Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

Mate this is brilliant! Still my favourite Ibiza :)
  7. dervpower

Euro Ibiza

This looks sweet pal! What spacers were you running up rear? Just shows I should have spaced mine out more :lol:
  8. dervpower

Ibiza 130 TDi Sport - 11th August - Splitter + Yellow Film

The tube and my bike. :lol: Porsche wheels gone Suspension for sale Next car wont be for at least a year or two. When I get one I'm hoping an RS6, but it depends where i'm living to be honest.
  9. dervpower

Certainly am Damien. 12 months MOT as well. totally standard. £2,995 anybody want it? I'm going to give it a good clean and get a proper advert up in the next day or two. Shame really it's been a good two years of ownership! It feels so high :lol: Looks better before, but I have to say it...
  10. dervpower

Show your Sports - For the Non FR/Cupra Owners

Moving to London guys so no need for a motor! Wheels are for sale too ;)
  11. dervpower

Show your Sports - For the Non FR/Cupra Owners

Putting it up for sale in the next week :(
  12. dervpower

Yeh cheers mate. Think I will. Wont have any time to take mods off, so I might have to give it to a garage to swap back to original...
  13. dervpower

Altech's 330 See Aye!

Love it! Such nice cars mate :) This looks a great example!
  14. dervpower

Haha Cheers Andy! I'll be riding everywhere so just hope I don't get taken out by a bus...
  15. dervpower

Cheers guys. Not really tried to sell it yet, so probably do an advert in a week or so...
  16. dervpower

For Sale soon guys... Just wondering if I should put back to standard or try sell it how it is now... I'm moving to London so don't need a car unfortunately or i'd be keeping it!
  17. dervpower

Engine Knocking under power. Help.

Well to be honest it was a right pain in the arse. First took to a Seat Main dealer, who though the problem was a CV joint. They replaced the inner CV joint and said the issue was fixed. Thought that was great, anyway the noise didn;t go. I complained that they never even fixed the issue, and...
  18. dervpower

Gooner_Mike's Ibiza FR 20vt

Was not expecting that! There great cars though, a work mate just sold his VTS one. Bet you'll see some amazing MPG from that! Any Mods?
  19. dervpower

Find my Coolant .....

Most diesels wont get warm until driven, and even then take a while. Temperature sensor I think, mine has same issues but I just hasn't get around to fix it yet :lol:
  20. dervpower

Find my Coolant .....

Cheers Damien, thought so. Don;t think it's a thermostat though, as I did a test on full heat and if its hot apparently the thermostat is fine?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.