Search results

1. allbutt55

Seat Sound Retrofit - Someone on Spanish forum has done it!

I will have a good tonight as i have been very busy :(
  2. allbutt55

This is what I did with my FR, I will add all the part numbers later when I am back at work, Taking the front grille out of the dash is easy just clipped in so just use trim tool and remove, you will see a pre marked part you can pull out which will give you the space needed for new...
  3. allbutt55

How do you know this? Have you done it?
  4. allbutt55

I am pretty sure thats all it will do, i will find out once i can code it :confused:
  5. allbutt55

2014 and yes the sub works with out coding
  6. allbutt55

I would say it was easy for me, as long as you can solder I have found out there there are three types of speaker setup in the leons, Basic High Seat Sound Mine already had High as its an FR with High Nav I will take some pictures on the weekend and post up what i did :)
  7. allbutt55

I have just fitted this to my st with nav? If you look at the instructions on the link to the first post it was not like mine at all, it only took about two hours to do and it works very well, I think its to do with your speaker option from factory, i can post what i done with some pictures if...
  8. allbutt55

Navidroid ?

Looks good
  9. allbutt55

184 fr flywheel question

I can get a super chips map done on the cheap under £200 :) I like the idea of having the bluefin to take it off and on for warranty but I am not paying £400 for one, and I don't like the idea of tuning box
  10. allbutt55

184 fr flywheel question

After having my new fr St for a few months I am looking at getting it remapped any one had an issues with clutch and flywheel after a remap?? Having a 100nm jump in torque must be issue waiting to happen or am I worrying to much?? Cheers
  11. allbutt55

Fr 170 vs fabia vrs

That's the thing to remember torque!! Can just leave in one gear and boot it while vrs has to rag the crap out of it
  12. allbutt55

Fr 170 vs fabia vrs

Can't help the fact my fr 170 fully equipped with baby seat is faster than my 205bhp Fireblade lol................ Must be the fastest car ever made!
  13. allbutt55

Xenon headlight upgrade

No on my first fr I fitted xenon's without level and washers as you wire the level motors to the wiring there they just work with the control on the headlight switch, and you need to code the car to sa the it has xenon or they will flash all the time, and mine was I pre face lift so I wired the...
  14. allbutt55

Xenon headlight upgrade

The wiring is easy you need to change your ten pin plug to the 14 pin plug and some simple wiring but you do need the washers and levelling to pass mot
  15. allbutt55

Fr 170 vs fabia vrs

Only thing about the twin charge 1.4 is its crap they have turbo, supercharger and timing chain issues lol
  16. allbutt55

H7R Kits YES or NO

No 100% do it right or not at all even with h7r kits you will still blind other road users
  17. allbutt55

Seat leon fr dpf problems

Have you had the car code read?? Most likely just aa pressure or temp sensor gone faulty! I live in Hereford and have vag com
  18. allbutt55

Towbar for a 2007 prefacelift FR TDI?

I have a Witter one fitted to mine and I also got the genuine flap to go in the rear spoiler just get the genuine one from seat
  19. allbutt55

2011 Seat Leon brake pads problem

Go to tps and get a set of genuine four plus brakes cheap and good also come with two year warranty
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise