Search results

1. simonsen82

3 part spoiler from A4 will it fit exeo???

interesting concept thanks
  2. simonsen82

3 part spoiler from A4 will it fit exeo???

Hi I was thinking about adding a little spoiler and i found this 3 piece one does anyone know if that will fit exeo?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A4-B7-Saloon-3-Piece-RS4-Style-Rear-boot-spoiler-S4-ABT-UK-SELLER-/182322945818?hash=item2a734b5f1a:g:WVgAAOSwvg9XcAvH
  3. simonsen82

where to remap exeo TSI 197BHP in worcestershire

where to remap exeo TSI 197BHP in Worcestershire?? any descent mobile remappers?
  4. simonsen82

problems with starting, sometimes feels like not all the ponies are there

just changed petrol filter same thing. I think it might be carbon buildup or clogged up exhaust??
  5. simonsen82

yes no codes what so ever, this weekend I am planning to clean maf sensor
  6. simonsen82

problem with 2.0 tsi 197bhp , starting and power issue

Hi I have a problem with my seat exeo 2.0tsi 197bhp 2010 : - problem with starting need to turn key 2-3 times - uneven start it sounds like not all cylinders are cranking up at same - when driving feels like i haven't got full power available - it smells like mixture is quite rich have...
  7. simonsen82

thanks but ive changed battery 6 weeks ago so cant be that
  8. simonsen82

Hi I have a problem with my seat exeo 2.0tsi 197bhp 2010 : - problem with starting need to turn key 2-3 times - uneven start it sounds like not all cylinders are cranking up at same - when driving feels like i haven't got full power available - it smells like mixture is quite rich...
  9. simonsen82

wiring for amp

I need an idiot proof guide how and where :D
  10. simonsen82

Service EXEO

I was doing major service not so long ago and SERE had best prices and service
  11. simonsen82

wiring for amp

thanks I was think more about the best place to connect negative ? bigger problem for me is where to feed wire though firewall in the engine bay for amp ?
  12. simonsen82

wiring for amp

Hi Guys how/where to feed positive from battery to boot? and best place for ground in the boot?
  13. simonsen82

New owner and a list of questions. Help needed

I feel a bit lost now, no fault codes on the ecu, Mechanic mentioned that if I would have problems with injectors or mixture car would run rough or at least idle rough and mine is fine, He said it might me petrol filter any suggestions?
  14. simonsen82

i thought that if i would have a fault i should have engine management light?
  15. simonsen82

battery changed last week, new spark plug yesterday, new coil pack yesterday, i am waiting on fuel pump and still same problem, after all that it runs better starts better when warm but when starting cold its actually worse ?
  16. simonsen82

Little update : - cruise control sorted when I changed clutch switch - smelly water sorted by draining water and adding new one - xtrons unit - quite good unit for the price - just had cambelt changed with water pump plus service and new coil pack which means trouble free motoring for a while...
  17. simonsen82

beauty of buying a used cars always loads of little things - not working things which drives you nuts. Just ordered clutch switch it looks fairly easy to change so I will save my self £100 and I will do it. With regards to water under battery day after it was all gone weird. But now I have a...
  18. simonsen82

thanks for that I need to give it to car electrician, its not like I know how to locate it and change it. I had xtrons unit in my car for whole 30 minutes- it looks great, great screen, great sound only problem is canbus system drained my car battery so I had to buy a new one - shocking while...
  19. simonsen82

thought there is more fuses then the ones on the side, anyway i checked them and they all ok. i bought that xtrons unit i will update how it works next week can anyone suggest a good coil pack please as think that this the core of the problem with cold start