Search results

1. m15try_1

favourite pic of your car

my old seat my kit car my new crx del sol
  2. m15try_1

converting mk3 to 5stud?

i would of fought you may able to use parts off the seat leon, thats the route i nearly ending up taken, but then found the wheels in 4x100, day before i was gonna order them i had a accident, no more A8 rims
  3. m15try_1

Interior Pic Request!

i like the cupra seats, but hate it when it rains and im soaked, and get in the car in a rush. just staines all over. Sold the seats after a year idea is getting the inserts changed to leather. for Hu im cut my exsiting fascia and put a din hu in, id recommend putting it in front the gear...
  4. m15try_1

SEAT Cup Holder for mk3

my cup holder/ bottle holder is between the handbrake and seats, so two holders lol.
  5. m15try_1

electric windows

my window makes winding noises, how can i sort this out, not high jackin thread
  6. m15try_1

SORTED , From Spain Ibiza Mk3 Radio DIN Conversion

here's mine i done, gona make you lot jealous it aint easy, and are never do it again.
  7. m15try_1

Tinting rear lights red

why not tint them back, dno how it look?
  8. m15try_1

front grills ????

You can get a chrome surround for about £30,
  9. m15try_1

ice

heres mine. not the easiest of routes.
  10. m15try_1

Pics of Leon FR from Romania

looks good, i fought the FR's came with leather seats
  11. m15try_1

Cupra stalling!

lambe sensor
  12. m15try_1

17" alloys, Which tyres?

as above, been looking at some wheels and wanted to know what tyres people are running and sizes. im currently looking at tyre size 215/45/17 just wanted to know how low profile theyd look. if you got any pics it be a help cheers
  13. m15try_1

swapping wheels

jus found on rockford tyres, that there was a VW golf mk3 with 4 stud, same as mk3 ibiza, all sorted
  14. m15try_1

swapping wheels

ive notice some had 4 stud, but was unsure on pcd
  15. m15try_1

swapping wheels

cheers buddy
  16. m15try_1

swapping wheels

unsure where to post this, but question is, will mk3 ibiza cupra alloys fit on a vw mk3 golf, cant seem to find pcd and stud pattern
  17. m15try_1

A few lambda fault codes... help !!

Code 06A906262 AR - That for a 1.4 ibiza, not sure if cupra's are different
  18. m15try_1

A few lambda fault codes... help !!

euro parts, £50 inc VAT
  19. m15try_1

sat nav

good luck mate, mine plan was similar to relocate the old screen, but turned out to be a b1tch