Search results

1. asilaydying1234

Diesel remaps

Yeah its 197. I'm not sure what upgrades were made to your model compared to mine but as i said, hopefully someone who knows a bit more can clarify the matter. If it were me i wouldn't be doing anything until i was sure :)
  2. asilaydying1234

Diesel remaps

I have a tfsi FR too and it has been remapped, mines sitting about 245/250ish. I can remember from researching before on taking it to stage 2 which was around the 270/280bhp mark that i was going to need, from memory, a high pressure fuel pump and the upgraded K04 turbo like you would find on...
  3. asilaydying1234

Diesel remaps

Is the K03 turbo rated to that high?
  4. asilaydying1234

alloys

Think I'll have to visit Cannavans. My missus decided to attack kerb whilst driving my car and has taken a lovely chunk from the front passenger alloy
  5. asilaydying1234

SCN fantasy football league

Yeooooo!!! Top of the table and there to stay!!!! :footysup:
  6. asilaydying1234

SCN fantasy football league

Making my team tonight! Hopefully i can win every league i'm in like i did last year :footysup: :thumbup: [B)]
  7. asilaydying1234

Oil Pressure Warning, Leon FR

yeah the oil levels spot on
  8. asilaydying1234

Oil Pressure Warning, Leon FR

Any time i'm giving my car a bit of the beans round a sharp right hand corner, particularly in roundabouts, a warning flashed up saying "Oil Pressure Warning, Switch Engine Off" accompanied by a really annoying beeping noise! Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know what causes...
  9. asilaydying1234

ITG Induction Kit

Thought that... thats whats putting me off buying one.
  10. asilaydying1234

ITG Induction Kit

Is there any trouble getting the engine cover back on after fitting the itg?
  11. asilaydying1234

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1. 1997 Mk3 1.9tdi Golf 2. 2004 1.7cdti Civic :redface: Civic was just AWFUL!!
  12. asilaydying1234

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

CreepingDeath259
  13. asilaydying1234

Economy driving tip: drive faster!

Ive also heard that 56mph is supposed to be the most economical speed for driving. It was in the papers and radio last year so im guessing that they must have carried out tests using a range of different cars and engine sizes and that 56mph is the average of all the various speeds where you get...
  14. asilaydying1234

Btcc Side Skirts

Imho the facelift FR front bumper looks pants! It doesnt seem anywhere near as agressive as the pre facelift...
  15. asilaydying1234

Lurch's Black Mk2 Ph2 Seat Leon - Includes: 1st 2nd & 3rd Photo Shoot Pictures Added

Nice lad, very nice! the wheels set it off a treat, it looks like a shiny version of miss_leons lol bet shes not shining anymore after being out on the filthy roads this week :p Personally i think the square number plates look real well on then!
  16. asilaydying1234

Lurch's Black Mk2 Ph2 Seat Leon - Includes: 1st 2nd & 3rd Photo Shoot Pictures Added

Sounds good we've been trying to get a shoot organised but with it being winter, bad weather etc its all got put on the back burner but its good to know we have a pro with a camera in out midst for when the good weather comes back :) lookin forward to seein these wheels when you get her dropped!
  17. asilaydying1234

Noel McQ's Stealth BTCC Leon!

Love the way you changed leon to noel :clap: good thinking!!
  18. asilaydying1234

Its lookin sweet mate, ive never liked chrome mirrors on any car but apart from that its all lookin well :) You'll have to come to our next meet when the weather picks up till we all get a proper nosey!!!
  19. asilaydying1234

Spoiler or Side skirts

I got mine from Dave of Sere Motors through this site, £205 primed not painted. He's usually hard to beat for value cuz he gives you discount
  20. asilaydying1234

My new ride

Are you getting the black Orion alloys or what have you your eye on?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members